Wall-Mart And High Speed Chases

"Wow, Wall-marts' busy today," I remarked as I walked into the giant store. "No. This is no time to get distracted. I'm on an important mission, a life threatening mission." People gave me weird looks as I walked down the aisle muttering a supporting rant to keep myself in focus.  

        I looked at the aisle's signs and what the contents were. "Where are you my little friends?" I finally found the aisle and now was walking down it, looking at the products. "Found ya!" I yelled. I grabbed the box off the shelf and raised it above me for all to see. "Pasta~" people who were in hearing distance (the whole store) stopped and just look plain confused or was looking at me with a 'WTF are you doing' face. I smiled kindly at them and skipped to the check out. I quickly advanced in the lineup, paid for my item, and walked out. I walked out to my old red pickup truck. It had rust patches everywhere, but it didn't cover the whole car. Most of it was still red. Newer tires and grill, side mirrors and interior. I loved this car since the moment I bought it. I placed the box in the passenger sit. The car only fits two people. "Aw damnit, I should have bought a drink."         

        I marched back into Wall-mart angrily, I grabbed a Diet Pepsi (I highly dislike Pepsi and Pepsi zero, they taste like cinnamon) and marched on over to the check-out area. But on the way there, in one of the aisles stood a boy. He hand almost-to-his-shoulders blond, slightly wavy hair. I couldn't see his eyes, but I knew he had glasses. He looks like Canada. "If he has blue-purple eyes that would extremely scare me... Not!" 

        The boy turned and I could now light blue-purple eyes, rimmed with the grey wire of his round glasses. He was looking at two bottles of syrup which he was probably reading the back of. He looked between the two for a few seconds before deciding on the bottle in his right hand. He placed the other on the shelf lightly, hardly making any noise. “I knew it!” I yelled, not too loud, just loud enough for him to hear me. He jumped a bit in place and looked up at me. He seemed a bit hopeful, probably hoping I’m talking to him, poor boy, always being forgotten. I sighed, smiled and waved at him. He shyly waved back unsure. “I am talking to you,” I stated bluntly. He seemed a bit surprised but he just hugged the maple syrup closer. I approached. “Hello Canada,” I know I’m going to regret this later, eh, adventure here I come. I hope I get to do a high speed chase. That’d be awesome. Canada seemed very surprised.

        “Y-you know who I am?”

        “Ya, why wouldn’t I?”

        “Humans, for one, don’t know we exist,” He said softly, I really had to listen carefully, “And people don’t normally see me.”

        “Well if I wasn’t myself, I probably wouldn’t have,” I laughed, “good thing that I am myself, Eh?”

        He just stared at me. “Can you come with me, to my place?”

        “Sure,” I smiled. I knew what was happening; I’m not as stupid as I appear. Canada would take me to their base. They’d ask me to stay and I’d be like ‘no’. I felt like causing a bit of mischief anyways.

        Canada and I paid for our items and walked to my car. Canada walked here from where he was so we opted to drive. I moved the box of pasta to the little cubby between the seats that you could lift up and fit a small person in. I opened the pop and took a sip (more like half the bottle) and put it in one of the cup holders. I started the car, my keys clinking as the engine roared to life. Keith Urban’s ‘somewhere in my car’ blasting through the speakers. I started to nod my head up and down to the beat, mouthing the words.

        “So what’s up?” I asked once the song ended. I turned the music down, and looked at Canada who was staring at his hands, “Canada?”