Hello, Miss Me?

"Alice?!" America exclaimed loudly, voicing almost all the thoughts in the room.

"The one and only," I only smiled cheekily, glancing around the room to all the nations, "Miss me?"

"Atlantic! Where are you?" I heard Northy yell from the hall way.

"In here North," I called back. Most everyone have her a confused look that I just brushed of with a cheeky smile. Northy came running into the room, a large smile that rival one of America's plastered on his face. Southy soon followed and hit her brother on the head for leaving her to deal with the guards. Once the two had stopped bickering long enough to actually look around, they both nodded in greeting and Southy went behind Northy's tall frame for some sort of protection from the stares. She was shy around others, yet she could get up on stage or on a Football (soccer) field and act like the most confident girl ever.

"Everyone, this is Nathan and Samantha," I introduced, "they're friends of mine."

The room remained quiet. The countries probably thinking about how to keep us here, well tough luck. Not happening.

All silence was broken when Pacific came tumbling in from a window. I sighed, Northy laughed loudly and Southy face-palmed. Pacific laughed loudly also and rubbed the back of her head.

"What'd I miss?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing much," I answered waving my hand sluggishly as I'd waving someone off, "Just some stupidity coming in from the window."

"So not much, eh?" she smiled, before the gears in her head clicked together and her face turned into a deadly glare, if looks could kill I would be 10 feet under. "Go to Hell," she hissed.

"Can't. Sorry, not possible," I heard Northy laugh while Southy gave an audible sigh.

"This isn't the theater, you aren't here to preform. Get on with it," Southy scolded.

I pouted, "party pooper."

Southy glared at me, with her twin laughed even harder.

America cut in, "So, why'd ya come back?"

"The Git says something intelligent," England noted, "even if he butchered the English language."

"Hey! I'm plenty intelligent!" America scowled at the Brit, but England just sipped his tea calmly before speaking again:

"As much as I would love to debate that topic, I'm much more interested in those four."

America's scowled deeper and murmured about England's huge eyebrows and tasteless food. England glared at the country but didn't mutter another word.

"Because," I started to answer, fully content with telling them the truth about the continents and oceans but Northy beat me to it.

"We're the continents and oceans!" he exclaimed loudly. Southy sigh once again at her Twins actions but didn't say anything about them. Pacific watched from her perch on the window with an amused smile on her face.

"Huh?" most countries said, too confused by the sudden statement to fully comprehend. The more calmer and collected countries sat calmly watching the event play out.

"What do you mean you're the continents and oceans. There's no such thing," Britain said.

"Same could be said about your guys existence," Pacific spoke calmly gaining the attention of the room, "You guys aren't world famous. Very few know of your existence."

"No one knows of ours," Southy said softly, "Mother and our older siblings a partially to blame for our secrecy."

"We just really wanted to see you guys grown up. It's been a long while," I said, "that's how I knew your names."

"So... you aren't kidding?" America asked.

"Nope," Northy said.

"So which continents or oceans are you?" China asked, "aru."

"I'm North America," Northy stated, laughing like an obnoxious American.

"There's two of them now?" England asked.

"He's better, trust me. He's got some of Canada's shyness in him too and he uses proper grammar... most of the time," Pacific told him, "I'm the Pacific Ocean, by the way."

"I'm South America," Southy announced.

"And I'm the Atlantic Ocean," I announced.

Then the doors behind me burst open with tremendous force. Everyone turned their attention the the open door, all silencing down. A bright light from behind 7 silhouettes made us cover our eyes, but as soon as one of the spoke:

"Sorry to come to your party un-invited, but we have some idiot siblings to take care of."

I knew Shit had just hit the fan.

"Well shit," Northy stated for the four of us.

"We were going to let you come and visit, but you had to go and do your own thing since you think us old and stubborn," the voice of Euro spoke again, but the light blocked us from seeing her.

"Why didn't you ask me if I wanted to come," Oceania whined.

"Now is not the time for that," Indian scolded.

"Lover quarrel... Ugh, not again," Euro spoke again.

"Can we get on with business?" Africa's deep voice rang out louder than the two fighting 'lover' and Euro.

Euro coughed, "Yes."

The light faded and the rest of the continents stood in the doorway.

"Atlantic!" Euro growled.

"Hahaha... Hey, how's going?" I laughed nervously.

        ____________________________________________________________________

So hey,

I'm not dead, or gone, or ignoring updating... Well the latter is true. I've been avoiding updating. I have no excuse to avoid doing this, but school is supposed to start. It hasn't happened. I'm moving to a new school and school hasn't started. I'm missing one of my classes and I have huge exams for the end of the year. School is totally screwed up this year. Curse you strike, but they need to get this through there system. But seriously, they could have figure this out over the summer.

Sorry for ranting.

Well anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter.

Good day ^_^