What are those idiots up to now?

"Atlanta! Get your arse out of bed! Its already eleven!" Euro called, knocking on the door to Atlanta's room. Euro waited a few moments before getting irritated and knocking again. After a few minutes of no response from inside, she opened the door and entered the room. The covers of the bed were thrown to one side of the bed and the pillows in disarray. The top drawer of the dresser was pulled out a bit and a pair of PJ's were thrown in the center of the room. There was no sign of the small blond, though.

        Euro had had this same result with, Southy's, Northy's and Pacific's rooms. All have signs of their being there but nothing saying were they were. Northy had a strict not getting up to early but not sleeping through the day. Pacific and Southy loved to get up at the break of dawn so Euro found it a little weird that they still hadn't shown themselves. Atlanta woke when she woke.

        Where could those troublemakers be? They wouldn' t go to look for the countries... Sigh, Yes they would...

        Euro walked back downstairs and went to the kitchen were all the countries and oceans were. They were about to discuss some matters concerning the countries; but those idiots had decided to take matters into their own hands.

        "Where are they? I was looking forward to seeing Atlanta..." Arctic said, his Polar bear looking up at him with a sympathetic look. Arctic had white hair with tints of blue and was grown long enough to cover most of his face and ears. His eyes were and emotionless dark violet, and he wore a normal Eskimo outfit.

        "They went to see the countries..." Euro explained.

        "They didn't invite me! I would love to see my countries," Oceania said standing up angrily but also in a childish manner.

        "Sit down," Indian said, pulling Oceania down into her seat again. She pouted at Indian but sat back in her seat regardless.

        "I don't know where they are, though, but they are somewhere with the countries," Euro explained, shrugging her shoulders. Looking around the room, Euro asked, "Well, any ideas?"

        "The countries are in Washington," Antarctica stated nonchalantly, playing with the wings of her friend penguin. Antarctica had a the same white hair as Arctic, but longer and pulled into low pony tails. She wore a suit that closely resembled Arctic's. Her eyes were a bright ice blue.

        "You could have stated that earlier," Africa said, leaning forward onto the table. He was a tall man with dark skin and chocolate brown hair that as so short it looked non-existent. He had almond coloured eyes that seemed to stare into ones soul.

        "Africa's right," Arctic told his polar opposite.

        Antarctica shrugged and hugged her friend who squawked.

        "What are you trying to do! Squish me to death," The penguin said rudely and Antarctica pouted but lightened her hold on him.

        "Sorry, Pengu," She said.

        "Damn right, your sorry," Pengu said.

        "So, we must beat the four to washington so we can stop them?" Indian asked but sounded more like a statement.

        Euro nodded, "Yes, they probably left while of us were asleep. But they probably went by boat, so it'll take them longer to get to their destination. Anyone have any planes on hand?"

        "I have a plane, but no pilot," Oceania said, "I was getting tired of waiting fro public transportation so I stormed home and took the plane here myself."

        "I was not happy about that," Indian put in.

        "You're never happy," Oceania shot back, "But anyway, Its at the airport. We could use it."

        "Before we agree," Asia said, "Will we die?"

        "I can fly a plane, no one will die!" She whined.

        "She can fly decently, there will be no casualties," Indian assured. Oceania shot a small glare at her friend, and murmured something like 'I can fly a damn plane'.

        "Ok, lets go then," Euro said, rising from her chair, "We have no time to waist if we're going to stop them in time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Atlanta*

        "Northy! You'er supposed to know were your going," I whined at the tall boy looked around totally lost. At this rate we aren't going to get to the conference before Euro and the others figure out that we're gone.

        "Its not my fault! I don't know were the conference is, that's what your supposed to know!" Northy shot back and crossing his arms over his chest.

        "Oh, right," I realized, "This way. To Wal-mart, I can figure the route from there."

        Once at Wal-mart, I directed everyone to the dirt road that Canada had shown me. Soon enough we met the familiar building. The gate was still there but I couldn't see any of the countries so far. We'd need to sneak in...

        "What's the plan?" Pacific asked.

        "Sneak in, that seems like the only route to take," I answered.

        "Surprise the countries as well," Southy giggled.

        "Well lets do this. Meet inside and don't get caught," I directed before running off to the gate. I looked for guards and found the lest guarded area and climbed over the fence. This is too easy, I expected it to at lest have a electric fence. What a drag.

*In the meeting room*

        "What are we going to do about that Alice chick?" America asked.

        "I swear she's bloody insane!" England yelled.

        The countries were all gathered in the world meeting room, doing what they do best, yelling at each other. Italy was going crazy and waving his little white flag. Greece slept away while Turnkey poked him. Japan was sitting calmly, talking to the countries next to him. America was laughing idiotically while England yelled at him, France being his perverted self and Canada being his invisible self.

        "Shut up!" Germany yelled.

        Everyone shut up.

        "Ve need to talk about Alice," He explained, "Any ideas of how ve find her."

        Nobody spoke up.

        "I have an idea,"

~~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry for the late update. I've just been without my laptop for the longest time and when I have it, I just watch anime...

Anyway, Cliff hanger!

I think...

Adieux,

Till next update.