Kids Just Wanna Have Fun!!!

"You know that you've made some big problems for all of us?" Euro stated.

        "I know, you've reminded me the whole plane ride. And we haven't even landed yet!" I yelled, earning a few human eyes to look at me, "I just wanted to say 'hey' to my nephew."

        "We're not related to them, we haven't seen them since the beginning of time. They don't even remember there ever being representations of Continents and Oceans. No wonder you're still in a teenager's body," Euro explained.

        "Watch was your steping, Euro, you're in dangerous waters," I warned.

        She laughed, "Because you are an ocean."

        "That wasn't a pun," I whined, my demeanor changing.

        Northy turned in his seat and looked at the two of us, "It was a horrible pun."

        "It wasn't a pun!" I yelled, a few eyes looking over to me.

        "Sure," they both said.

        "I'm not kidding!"

        "Hey Euro, where are we meetin' the others?" Northy asked, changing the subject.

        "At the house, and don't call me Euro in public," Europe said, skimming through a magazine she had found in the pocket of the seat in front of her. "And before you ask, we are 30 minutes away from landing."

        "Yeah, no more stuffy planes!" Northy yelled, more human eyes locked on him.

        "Stop yelling, you stupid North American," Europe commanded with a slight German accent.

        "You're going blue," I noted.

        "Sorry," she mumbled, bending her head forwards so that her bangs cover her eyes as she tried to calm down.

        "So where are we going exactly?" Northy asked.

        "Croatia," Euro answered.

...

        "Asia!" I yelled running towards the tall male. He had long dark hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail and brown - almost black eyes. He wore red Chinese jacket with gold stitching with black pants that tied near the ankle and black slippers.

        "Atlantic," he greeted, smiling slightly. He didn't show much emotion, but I swear he's the best with people. Having so many kids and all, same with all the tourist his continent gets.

        "Is Africa and Southy here yet," I asked, hugging him.

        "No, they're plane got delayed for an hour, so they won't be here for a while yet," Asia explained.

        "Aw," I whined letting him go and running into our house. Together, the continents and oceans had about 6 housed together, one in each continent. One was in the United States of America - where Euro, Northy and I were staying. Another is in Brazil - Where Southy would usually stay. Africa would join sometimes. The third house is in Japan - where Asia would stay. Oceania would stay in the Australian household with Indian, and Pacific stays in the Japan or comes and stays with us in America. Antarctica lived alone, with no one besides his penguins and his animal friends in his continent. The last one in Croatia - where we are all going to be staying at. Artic also lives by himself, only having the company of the few polar bears that live there. He lived in an igloo he built.

        The Croatian house was two stories with a basement. It had 4 bedrooms on the top floor with two bathrooms, two bedrooms on the main with one bathroom, a kitchen and a small living room. The top floor of the basement had another three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a family room with air hockey tables, ping pong tables, etc. The last floor was by far the best part of the house with its surround sound system and huge TV - it also had another bathroom.