chapter 1 I'm only a cup

From the song I'm only human. Any way! P.s. this isn't my art it's from tumblr I forgot there name.
-----------------------------------------------------
It had been a month since the defeat of dice king and devil. They had made friends with everyone they've fought. Though mugman fell in love cuphead felt as he was missing someone in his life. Uncle kettle suggested that he's go on a couple of dates with some girls. But cuphead didn't like women, he was much different.... he thought he would be disowned by elder kettle had found out. In order to hide from the world from one day he had out on a orange sweater and flower crown over his head and wore orange boots and a skirt. He thought no one recognized him. But his brother did of course. Mugman knew about cupheads secret and was ok with it. He set out for the day to find the live of his life and to ask a couple a questions on the way to see what others thought without being judged fully. Soon he went to made it to the feildds of flowers and Sat down in the morning sun and sang to himself. No one else knew he could sing so beautifully. He kept it to himself because his singing sounded more like a women's voice then a guys.
From afar a mysterious figure peered from behind a tall tree. He hid in the shadows, it was dice king he had been traveling the forest when he came across the beatiful singing.

"Who is that?" He whispered to himself.
"An Angela voice?"
The devil would kill angels he came across.
"Excuse me?" He spoke . "I couldn't help notice your singing, it's very facinating.
The cup has turned he head in shock . It was dice king, what was he suppossed to do? The only thing he could think of. Cup head made a run for it straight into the woods and disappeared before dice king could catch up...
"Wait... there something familiar about you."
He did not recognize the cup but that would not be the last time they would meet.
------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Come back next for next Saturday up dates or whenever I can update! For more! Like to see my aromatics come here for stupid stuff hahamore videos soon!-https://youtu.be/Pv0AgAoP2JM