chapter 2 why are you so kind

After there encounter cuphead thought he'd never see him again. Just to be safe he stayed away from the fields for a couple of days. All he could think about the long for dice. Just like I'm the casino he had rolled the dice and took a chance at cuphead. Should I at least have did something!?
He sighed heavily and turned over on his bed.
"HELLO BROTHER!"
cuphead jump back in his bed spooked by mugman sudden greeting.
"Sorry did I scare you?" Mugman thought regretting his greeting.
"Nah, you just suprised me! What's up mug?"
" I'm hanging out with cala Maria today! Want to come with!? After you told about yesterday's encounter I thought we could go talk to Spector and cangey."
Mug smiled.
"Wait why them?"
"Because there dating!"
"Really?"
"Yeah and once we see them we can ask how the two aproached eachother!"
"What do you mean mug?"
"Well it got me thinking and I think you should come up with a way to get with dice king! Without the disguse....."
From down the hall was elder kettle he listened closely at the conversation but could not here quit right. He made in aproach to see the boys and came in the room.
"Good morning you to! I could help but over hear that you were dating cala mugman? Young love brings so much joy doesn't it?"
The two brother stood silent and nervous. He had been listening and that was gonna be a problem.
"So cuphead I hear you like someone! My I know who?"
CUPHEAD jolted a bit.
"No you must've missheard! We were just talking about cala!"
Cup laughed nervously. After some small talk with elder kettle he left and the two got started on how to approach this. The first suggestion was to hide in his outfit again get information to see if he was into other guys.
(I KNOW KETTLE WOULD NEVER DO IT HOPEFULLY AND WE ALL LOVE HIM BUT THIS IS FANFICTION DON'T HATE KETTLE!)
Over the next few days the two  couldn't find anything on dice. So they planned was to head Straight to the casino as a final resort. That would also mean mug putting on a clever disguise such as a flower crown, awig XD
And some boots and also a bright blue skirt with star designs on it. They headed out during the middle of the night and started there search. But there was someone one picked up on the search which kettle for suspicious of for awhile. So he quietly followed behind.
Later they made it to the casino and entered watching carefully not to be found by king dice. They asked employees which were all curious themselves, but to there luck nothing came up. They said king dice was always the secretive type and certainly not one to be messed with. The other employees (the one that look like drinks from dice fight forgot there names) came up and said that he had talked about relationship many times. He had longer for love but not for a women and was treated badly by the devil from time to time and other employees who made fun of him for being himself. He was hurt and distraught. He would always talk about ending it sometimes but he knew something good would be coming for him one day.
As they talked they did not hear the steps behind him. But he had heard talk about him for awhile.
"I heard you've been talking about me... may I know why?"

The voice said annoyed behind them. They turned to see a tall dice king. He looked like he hadnt slept in days.

Cuphead blushed and ran off with mugman. They dashed through the casino as dice king and his other servants followed after them.

"WAIT,PLEASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! WHAT IS IT YOUR LOOKING FOR?!"

up ahead they cuphead had tripped and dropped his straw , he didn't knotice it. (Yesssss I know fucking Cinderella lol)

They kept running and made it to another part of the casino hidden away. But they met up with someone unexspectedly. "KETTLE!?" The two shouted.

Back in the other part of the casino dice examined the straw. And soon began to ask around.
In those times. He had realized that...  the girl who had been sending him all those gifts over the last few weeks and had been so long to him when they met and cup ran off. He soon grew a excited smile on his face. His chance, he long wait for love had finally come true. He picked up the straw and put it in his cost of his suit and walked off.

He walked off happily but for the boys it was another story ....
-----------------------------------------------------
sorry if it might be alittle confusing it took me there days to write this but I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter next saturday! Come visit my tumblr-
https://blueberrysart.tumblr.com/post/167513696919/blueberrysart-my-sketch-of-sove-king

and a new video will be added each week to this story as well.