chapter 6 I kill for your love even tho you don't ask me to.

OK ANOTHER NOTICE HAVE NOT BEEN BACK FOR AWHILE I'VE REREAD SOME STUFF SO IM SORRY IF I MESSED UP ENJOY THE STORY(preview)
————————————————————————
While king dice and cup head enjoyed there night together after he had offered a green rose. (A green rose is a symbol of you are rich with love and full of life and money means nothing to me. Hence his job and it meant more to him before and the devil of course) in the garden and mug went home. They sang together in harmony funny to say the devil hung out on the side of his casino balcony as he listened to there sweet melody and there souls bounding together.

But.... with every love there is never a dull moment only an interrupted one.....

They soon pick themselves up and head down the forest near a stream. A strong one to, it looked as it could take anyone away....

They made there way down a path of flowers near the rocks edge of the river. watching the stream as more water made its way down to the water fall, they feared that no one would respect there love except there friends of course.  They feared could do only one thing. Cup and dice gave a serious look as they nodes to each other. It was time to stop running away and start fighting for what they believed in. they had a town against them and it was going to be a big step for them. but of course the biggest step in there lives had to be the stupidest.

the next morning they made there way out of hiding and headed straight towards the village and were given glares the minute they stepped over the village line. they were about to do the thing that would cause riots and piss everyone off, but they were willing to risk there lives for it. they held hands and walked through the town waving to those who already Respected there relationship. which in this case the (some)bosses and mugman. soon after a soldier stepped to the from the candy kingdom."is this a joke?" he spoke. tho bonbon was one for the gays there citizens were not and when she wasn't around you can guess what happened. dice spoke "does this look like one to you?" they surrounded the two with candy kingdoms and other citizens for town. 'was it really that bad?' they asked themselves. 'to hate someone who loved a another man? figure guns ready and dices fist full of cards it was time to fight to stay were they were born and where they belonged.

the fight had felt like hours, nothing but agonizing pain of the citizens but that doesn't mean they didn't get hit themselves. MANY OF THE them sliced in half with the cards as sharp as blades and put a bullet through there heads the battle was bloody and long. many came to the solution that if one died everything would go back to normal until next time. as they said aim for the weak as in cuphead the smallest one out of everyone. for a 20 year old he was pretty fucking short. (5.4ft) dice is (6ft)

there last stance took a turn as they were close to victory a torch came from the sky and had burn half of them. screams filled the town, the flames spread burning homes and crops and those who were left in the homes had perished. dice king was down and out but not cuphead. he had realized his big mistake and grabbed king dice dragging him away from the flames. (yes mug is alive of course im not going to kill him) towards the kingdom cup burst through the doors and into the main lobby where the devil stood. he took the unconscious server away. the other patreons barricaded themselves inside to protect themselves from the flames and fumes from the outside.

dice could feel his skin burn, he wanted to scream but didn't have the voice to.

DONT FORGET  TO LIKE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE OR SHARE IF YOU'D LIKE!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUSY WITH  WORK AND IM EXHAUSTED HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP SOON! :) :v