chapter 4 the dance of death 1

Cupheas walked through the casino, as he walked he looked around to see glances and states that quickly turned  away almost smirking but not in a good way.
Dice was making his way down the stairs. CUPHEAD made it to the middle of the casino and stopped soon so did the music in the casino it's self. He looked around and he knew something was up from the beginning  but he didn't listen to himself. Around him were the casino's employees, they looked at him with disgust , anger and the disire to kill every living thing around them. Another step was taken by cup after that another... and another... cup for uneasy with the states and looked for dice. Soon for no good reason the music started up again. They continued what they were already doing.  Why did they all stop its obvious king dice has walked in... anyword from king dice could easily send some one to hell in this casino. Tho dice was in another part of the building.(idea by mileena_mcloughlin &♡ XxCherrim30xX)
Soon cup had spotted his mission king dice. His heart races as he peaked around the corner. Given an  18 year old could be so short was some how a great gift for hiding.(if I forgot his age and put in another I'm sorry)

He soon walked his way, he got closer-and closer-and closer-HE COULDN'T TAKE IT! IT WAS GETTING TO INTENSE! cuphead ran I to the bathroom  put of site. Pour cup he had never been so scared in his life. He quickly put on the emergency clothes. In case he had to go into hiding. No one recognized him as he headed out of the bathroom and into another room. he turned to see where he went. It was dancing roulettes room. The stage was set and she was dancing beautifully. So graceful. This is the one thing cuphead was embarrassed about. He didn't know how to dance very well, red free all over his face imagine dancing with dice. Now that would be embarrassing,  he'd be sure dice king would even like his moves on the floor.

The music was slow as cup watched. So focused he had gotten surprised by two hands that had slid there through his fingers from behind him. Some thing had hit the top of his cup. It was long dice head that laid his.

"She's very graceful isn't she? It's almost hypnotic."

Once again the young cups face grew red.

He quickly turned his head.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, tho I didn't catch your name?"

He grew silent and shaky soon it turned into panic as he felt him self being swung around. Hitting the dance floor and slow dancing. Dice kbew he coulsnt get a name. Hehe he disnt need to. It all happen so fast, so sudden, cuphead down want to look into his eyes. He was in his disguse he couldnt make eye contact. After a while  the music picked up and they danced through the night tho they heard many dark and rude whispers who were watching many knew and many plotted.... dice abd cup They laughed and they sang, it was amazing! They soon look at eachother as they music faded. The smile faded from his face an amazing thing had happen but would it have gone another way?

I'm the entrance of the casino mug ran. He wanted to find his brother and support him. Cup anxiety is very dangerous when left alone for to long....

Back in the dance room they separated from dance and stood there.

"I... thank you.. dice..."

"Your very welcome... so tell me..."

A smile grew on dices face as he blushed nervous to show what he had.
"Is this-"

Just as dice about to pull the something out from behind him until an explosion was heard in the main room of the casino.

Dice looked and panicked once his gaze turned back to the mysterious women.. they were gone and so quickly to?

He went to check out the scene , there Mugman was surrounded by almost every boss in the casino.

"THIS MATCH IS GOING TO GET RED HOT!"
-------------------------------------------------
I thank everyone for waiting so patiently it's been busy this week. And I'm happy to say to those who visited my channel that there will be a special animation coming out soon that had been decide by fans.
I dont know when its coming out but its cuphead related. C: