chapter 5 ALL BETS ARE OFF

WARNING I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE SO THE STORY MIGHT SLIGHTLY CHANGE. This isnt mine! Just for show.(drawing is by die rabbit tumblr)
(life_sucks_for_me and elegant dragon1) ideas!
Soon dice and cup were blocked off dices minions cutting between them and mugman.
"if it isn't dice." One of them spoke.U
"Were sick of your shit."
Another spoke.
"It's absolutely disgusting." Everyone soon said theres. It did not affect dice. But cup wasn't to happy to hear those words a family full of tramatic memories. Basically the whole casino had picked up on his act. In that moment cup still in a dress threw a smoke bomb and grabbed mug. The whole place covered in smoke. Dice had caught on and soon began his own fun. He summoned his cards to attack his employees enough time for them to escape.it was time to teach them a lesson about judging others. From the upper side balcony of the casino the devil watched in amusement as dice beat up his fellow employees.

Else where..

Cup and mug had run off. His night ruined by what employees!?

"CUP ARE YOU OK!?" Mug cried.

"Yeah *huff* cough! *"

Cup could barely speak he was worried for dice but then again he knew he could take care of himself. His brother could only hold him as they walked away from the sounds of fighting and screams in the casino.

They headed out for the night in the flower fields and laid there watching the moon as it shinned above them. They still worried and thought of many ways to resolve the situation but to no avale.

Back inside the devils casino dice sat as many of the other were beat up. All rhe devil could do was laugh and he hasnt laughed this hard in along time.

"OMG! HAHA!" devil barely taking breathe.
"YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED YOU SHOULD NO BETTER THEN TO JUDGE OTHERS! ONLY I CAN DO THAT! NOW LOOK AT YOU!

He then looked over at king dice as he held the straw in his hand. He had a feeling cup would come tonight but he didnt want this to happen.

The devil sighed as he looked down from the balcony. He turned facing away from everyone.

"Dice.."

It grabbed kings attention he looked up to meet the devil but not his face for he was turned away.

"Go take the night off and go catch up with your boyfriend." He smiled as he walked away out of site of the balcony.

Dice could only smile. He had a great boss and loving cup to look after and appreciate. He turned and exited the building towards the flower fields.

There he saw a small figure by himself sitting in the middle of the meadow. Singing to himself a sweet voice that was very close to a womens. King dice stood there for a moment and soon after picking up a flower and heading towards the him with much confidence and fear.
(Yes mug did leave for the night to give them pricacy. He figured dice would make his way there.)
-----------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING ITS BEEN MONTHS AND NOTHING BUT WORK SCHOOL AND WRITERS BLOCK. BUT LUCKY ONE LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

HAVE MORE IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? PLEASE COMMENT!