chapter 3 dear mugman

Kettle had caught on to there plan and he was not proud of it.
CUPHEAD and kettle fought asking only mug to stay out of it to his saftey. At the end of all the screaming and panicking and disappointment from both of them they had decided to go there separate ways. CUPHEAD was no longer aloud to come back. It's something called disownment which he had received from elder kettle with that cup left into the night and mug stood there heart broken.
How could kettle do that? I know we were old enough to take care of our selves but I didn't want it to happen like this!
Mugan thought to himself for a second. For the next few weeks he sent letters to his brother. He had started living by himself and out in nature. Gross as that sounds he knew he had no other choice.

The time came when another note arrived at the door. Mug picked it up and scrolled through it.

"Dear mugs,

My time has come to finally start changing my life. If it doesn't work out I look somewhere else. But I have no other choice I must go before it's to late. Also I lost my straw... have you seen it?"

Sincerely, cuphead

In that moment mugman smiled at the same he was in fear for cuphead. Just a few weeks ago he lost his home, what if he lose his love, would it mean......?

Losing his life....

Mug couldn't stand aside any longer. He left the house that night and headed off to the casino. Tonight was the night everything was gonna change.

Before nightfall cuphead had been a nervous wreck. He he had gotten much emotional support from his friends and was ready to take on the biggest mission of his life. But he was still far from mentally ready.

He soon matched over to the casino around nightfall unaware of his fate.

(On the other side say the casino. Bussling with toons ready to gamble and games playing all night round. There stood cuphead and the front doors ready to move in.

In the balcony sat a tall dice figure examining the straw smiling. He waited after hearing word of cuphead returning he couldnt wait!

Behind him in his office as the wind blew through. The devil Sat on his thrown, agitated. He knew dice liked cup and hated hearing about it. He did not care for there love. He cared for no one except money,souls and dices happiness. He smoked a cigar while he waited, it was gonna be one he'll of a show tonight. For he knew that the others were watching all around the casino. Disgusted by dices love, they hid in plane sight and waited for there turn for action.

Cup started to walk into the casino still a nervous wreck but he was ready for whatever was coming. Dice soon started walking, he hoped he'd see him tonight And he was right.

---------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY AND SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LATE BE HERE NEXT WEEL FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! SATURDAY

Want to see a simple cagney animation test? Here!:https://youtu.be/V2WE7TIZXxo

Also here tord from EDDS world. These are made for fun!-https://youtu.be/ufQUbvlUg_E