reggie mantle

Reggie when you break up with him

×××

You and Reggie have been dating for about a year and six months now. Lately, you guys haven't really talked because Reggie was always busy. The last actual conversation you guys had was in September, it's November now. You always try to hang out with him, but he's always busy. He even missed guy's year and five months anniversary. He didn't even say anything about an anniversary. You finally had enough. You went over to Reggie's house without even telling him. When you got there he was surprised. He tried to make a conversation, but you just cut to the chase.

"Reggie, I'm breaking up with you." You told him.

Reggie looked over at you, his faced had a smile which then was gone.

"W-what?" He said.

"We haven't talked in like 2 months, you missed our anniversary, and we never hang out anymore. What's the point of being together if we're never actually together?" You said.

"Y/n, please give me another chance." Reggie said.

"I'm sorry Reggie." You said.

"Alright." Reggie said.

Reggie looked like he was about to cry, the girl he loved just left him. You walked out his house, biting your lip so hard that you wouldn't cry.

i suck at these i'm sorry