reggie mantel

reggie when he first saw you

recently, your brother moose had been attacked in the woods. you and your mom had rushed to the hospital once you both heard the news. it's been a few days after since the incident has happened. you spent all your time with your brother, since you didn't attend public school. you were taking online school, you were an introvert and had bad anxiety. the two didn't mix at all, on top of that you felt like you were always being judged by everyone. so online school was the best option. you went to the hospital cafeteria to get some coffee, trying to ignore everyone by keeping your head down. once you got your coffee, you went back to moose's room. you opened the door.

"the coffee is-" you said as you saw a boy sitting next to moose.

the boy looked at you as he ate pudding.

"y/n, this is reggie." moose said referring to the boy that was sitting next to him.

"moose, you never told us that you had a sister." reggie said.

"no one really knows." moose said.

you took a seat quietly as they talked among themselves. reggie would occasionally look at you. at some point, moose included you in their conversation and then from that point you guys talk for hours. reggie ended up having to go home, but he did ask for your number.

i wrote this in 2017 so its old and sucks