Jughead Jones

Jughead when he sees you walking down the hall

×××

You and Jughead were the bestest of friends, but even the bestest of friends tend to fall in love. You started falling in love with Jughead, while Jughead fell in love with you at the beginning of your guy's friendship. You both did start dating, but it just didn't work out. He was always with Betty, working on the blue and gold, trying to solve the murdering of Jason Blossom, getting milkshakes at Pop's, and etc. You were never invited along with them. Jughead told you not to worry, but you had to worry. you guys drifted off. it was no  longer y/n and jughead. it was now betty and jughead. At point, you just couldn't take anymore so you broke up with him. You left before he could say anything. Jughead spent days trying to find you, but he couldn't. no one could. after two weeks, you finally showed up out of blue. You entered the school and your eyes immediately went to Jughead's locker. He was there, but hasn't noticed you yet. You held your head up high as you started walking down the hall and past Jughead's locker. From the corner of your eye, you saw Jughead looking at you. Jughead wanted to run after you and tell you how much he loves you, but just couldn't do it.