archie andrews

archie when he hears you explain why you're breaking up with him

×××

you loved archie andrews so much. so much that you would put him first instead of yourself. you did everything for if he asked or if he didn't. you didn't even realize that you were doing this. it was up till point that your grades started slipping, you overslept, and you even forgot to eat which caused your health to mess up. you need to have some time to focus on yourself, no one else. but that you had to leave archie, you didn't want to. it was else you stay with him and completely focus on him or leave him and completely focus on yourself. you decided yourself. you didn't know how to tell archie, so you messaged him to meet you outside of pop's. you prepared yourself for what was going to happen.

you saw him waiting for you outside. you took a deep breath as you walked towards him. archie gave you a smile, but that quickly went away once he saw your face.

"what's wrong?" archie asked.

"archie, uh, i'm breaking up with you." you said.

"y/n, what do you mean. why?" he asked.

"i haven't been focusing on myself since we got together. i need to fix my grades, my sleeping schedule, and my health. i can't if i'm with you." you told him.

he looked away and then backed at you as he listened.

"i don't want to, but i need to put myself first. you don't have to wait for me archie, live your life." you told him.

"i'll always wait you." he said.

you gave him a small smile.

"good night, archie." you said before walking off.