Not Today Satan

Toby's POV

Slowly I forced my eyes open not wanting to wake up. Hot breath huffed against my face and moved my hair a bit. I froze and put my arms on either side of the object I was lying on and tried to push myself up. A low groan escaped the thing and I froze again. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I could hear it. I swallowed the lump in my throat and held my breath as the thing shifted, bringing me down with it. I was pretty sure it was a person at this point. Heavy muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer.

'Yep definitely a person.'

I thought to myself before they shifted again. Before I knew it I was lying on my side with my face in the persons chest. I felt my face heat up greatly as I squirmed in a useless attempt to escape. After a few moments of fighting against the being I stopped. Was it wrong to be enjoying this embrace? I didn't really care at this point, I just wanted this every time I woke up. I shook my head and sighed in defeat thinking I'd go back to sleep. But right as I closed my eyes they shifted once again. This time they moved their legs and trapped mine in between them. My eyes widened and I felt my entire body start to burn up.

I whimpered softly and squeezed my eyes shut when I felt the persons other leg move. This leg went in between my legs which I attempted to squeeze shut but of course I failed. I tried my best to ignore it but it was difficult. Slowly they moved their leg closer to my crotch until their knee was rubbing against it. I bit my lip trying not to moan from the pleasure but it was almost impossible. I squirmed and wriggled trying to get out of this death grip. I whined under my breath fighting not to moan. I gripped the clothed chest tightly with my nails and gritted my teeth.

A chuckle along with a click soon after and a bright flash of light sounded. I closed my eyes again and released the cloth as a loud moan came from the person above me. I slightly peeked at the person through my brown bangs and orange goggles. It was him! The guy from last night in the forest! No it couldn't be him! I am so screwed!

Masky's POV

I was awoken from a bright flash of light. I moaned loudly feeling something caught between my legs. When I looked down I saw the kid from last night. I stared down at him for a minute allowing myself to wake up before I realized what was happening. With a jolt my eyes widened and I yipped and struggled to move away from Toby. Then I realized that my legs had trapped his between mine. I felt my face grow hot and I silently prayed that he didn't wake up. But with my luck as soon as I pulled my knee closer to me his head shot up looking me dead in the eyes.

His face turned scarlet and so did mine, the only difference was I was wearing a mask. He wore an expression of pure terror as he gazed into my eyes. His hazel brown eyes darting back and forth shaking. I'm guessing he was searching for something, anything to read my emotions that my mask covers up. Neither of us spoke for a few seconds until finally he broke the awkward silence.

"Can you let go of me, um please?"

His voice was quiet and raspy as if he were fighting back tears. I looked down and noticed his leg still trapped under mine. I looked further and realized that my knee was up against his crotch. A heavy blush spread through my entire body but I ignored it and kept looking. Finally my gaze traveled to my arms and hands locked around his waist. I almost shrieked in embarrassment but I let go of him almost reluctantly. His figure, it was so small and delicate. The warmth of him was so soothing and I didn't really want to let it go.

I shook my head and loosened my grip on him, as soon as I did he slipped right through my arms. In seconds he'd already pulled out his hatchets and snarled at the both of us.

"Why have you come for me?"

He narrowed his eyes towards me before he turned to Hoody with less hostility. There was a flame burning in his eyes the entire time.

"Who are you and who sent you?"

He demanded it more than a question. I already knew that Hoody wasn't having that shit. He took a step towards Toby and took out his knife. Toby stood his ground and the flame in his eyes grew. I was so amazed of what bravery this kid could have that I forgot what I was supposed to be doing.

"We ask the questions here, not you kid. You're coming with us."

Toby didn't seem to like that idea too much. I didn't blame him to be honest. Maybe if I tried something?

"The asshole is Hoody and I'm Masky."

I explained while getting a confused as hell look from Toby and a death glare from Hoody.

"Ok that's Brian and I'm Timothy, better?"

I asked with a little smile, Toby nodded. I put out my hand to shake but he didn't take it. He just actually flinched when I put out my hand. Closely he watched my hands every move like he was expecting me to hit him or something. I took my hand away from him and saw him almost immediately physically and mentally relax. The hostile look in his eyes was still there though.

"Who did you say sent you again?"

Toby asked mildly annoyed with having to repeat himself to us. I gave him a questionable look as if I didn't hear him. He scoffed and pulled down his mouthguard and peeling off his goggles. The flame in his eyes had softened but it was still there. His eyes. Holy shit his eyes! I swallowed hard and tried to look away from his eyes. They were amazing! It was like the best view imaginable.

I was snapped out of it by Brian smacking me, Toby flinched then growled at Hoody. He leaped on top of him and pinned him to the ground with a hatchet to his throat. Hoody squirmed but Toby had him pinned roughly by the shoulders. He stopped growling and his eyes widened. Tears formed in his eyes and he slowly backed off of Hoody. Hoody didn't hesitate to jump to his feet and run at Toby. But before he could touch him Toby backed into a corner pulling at his hair begging 'them' to stop.

Hoody stopped and gave me an odd look before he shrugged and kneeled down to Toby putting his hand on his shoulder. As soon as he made contact Toby's eyes widened more and tears fell from his face. He kicked Hoody off of him and pulled his knees to his chest, sobbing loudly into them.

"G-get away f-from m-me! Stay out o-of my h-head! P-please-e! N-no m-more!"

He sobbed and shook as I watched Hoody approach the small boy with a needle in his glove. Toby looked up and went absolutely ballistic. Tears fell from his eyes. His feet scuffled against the ground as he pushed himself up against the wall even more. The look on his face was one of pure terror and fear.

I rushed over, kneeled down and grabbed his hand. He looked at me frantically trying to breathe normally. I placed my hand against his cheek and he froze. Cautiously I intertwined my fingers with his and gripped his hand carefully but tightly. He met my gaze and his breath steadied. His eyes began to close and he fell forward with his head hitting my chest.

Hoody stood up and brushed himself off, taking the tranquilizer out of Toby's back. Hoody let out a sigh of relief and walked away.

"Come on, we got the kid, let's go."

He snapped behind his shoulder, I didn't bother arguing since I too wanted to go home. I picked Toby up bridal style and carried him out the door. Hoody stood waiting for me on the porch but as soon as he saw me he started walking. I sighed and followed Hoody, this was going to be a long walk home.

My sucky apology:
Hey guys I am so sorry I forgot about this story completely until like 5 mins ago. I edited this chapter probably not well cause it's 4:43 a.m. here right now but I edited it. Anyway I'll try to keep on top of this story I am so sorry but here's December 1st special for you. I freaking LOVE December SO fricking much! Anywho  Happy December 1st everyone!!! I love you all!!!