Home

Masky's POV

My feet dragged against the forest floor as I carried the unconscious Toby in my arms. His goggles were pulled up to the top of his head and his mouth guard dangled lightly from his neck. His toffee brown hair hung in front of his closed eyes. The bloody bandages on his hands and wrists held tightly to his pale skin. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, I smiled underneath my mask before looking ahead again.

We've been walking for a solid hour now and Hoodie hasn't said a word. It's not like him to be this quiet, if anything he'd usually be the one to ruin the silence. Something was wrong but I wasn't quite sure what it was or if I should even ask. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it before I could screw anything up. Knowing me if I spoke I'd probably just piss him off even more. Still, what if something was really wrong? I had to at least try to talk to him.

"Hey, are you oka-" I started but was cut off by the hooded male.

"Why?" He snapped with an abrupt halt.

I too stopped in my tracks a few feet behind him, not sure what to do or say. I gave him a questioning look caused by his unclear question. 'Why?' That single word could mean anything. What exactly was his problem? I decided just sitting there and asking myself questions wouldn't get me anywhere. My only chance of understanding what the hell he was talking about was to ask him.

"Why? Why what?" I asked, hesitantly taking a step towards him.

He lowered his head and clenched his fists. A low growl came from him as he shook in his place. That low growl slowly began to escalate into a loud yell. He threw his head back, covering his mask with his hands in frustration, yelling into his gloves. I just stood in confusion, staring at my friend, not exactly sure what I could or should do if anything. Finally he whipped around and pointed to the boy dangling in my arms.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU COULD HAVE CAUSED US BY TELLING HIM OUR REAL NAMES!?! WHAT, DO YOU HAVE A SCREW LOOSE OR SOMETHING DIMWIT!?" He snapped sharply, smacking me upside the head.

I winced at the rough contact and rubbed the back of my head. Now I was pissed off too. Let me be the first to say that when the two of us get angry, it's best to keep us apart. Toby stirred in his sleep, resting his head against my chest and curling up into a ball-like form. I looked down at Toby and huffed, there was no way I could fight Hoodie while I was holding Toby. I sighed and looked back at the hooded male. It took everything I had to walk past him and continue on our way to the mansion.

~Time skip to the mansion~

(Still) Masky's POV

I came to a stop with Hoodie not too far behind me. We'd finally made it home after what seemed like days. In reality it'd only been four hours or so. I walked up to the front door and slowly pushed it open, prepared to be tackled by Smile. Either that or Jeff and Ben rolling down the stairs in another one of their quarrels. To my relief when I opened the door I wasn't trampled immediately.

I walked a full three feet into the house before Sally started running at me from the living room. My eyes widened and I began to panic. I was still holding Toby so I couldn't possibly catch Sally right now! And if I moved out of the way Master would be pissed! (AN// Master is another title for Slenderman and to answer your question, no, I don't ship it so don't even ask) Luckily she came to a stop when she saw Toby. She tilted her head and smiled softly at the sleeping boy.

I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed slightly. Hoody elbowed me in the shoulder as he walked past me and to Masters' office. I huffed and followed close behind him, tightening my grip on Toby. I looked down at his blood stained clothing causing my heart to leap into my throat. Master was going to kill me and Hoody. I swallowed and quickly caught up to Hoody. I tapped on his shoulder desperately, he turned around and growled but shut up when I showed him the blood on Toby's clothing. I could tell that even under his mask he too nearly had a heart attack. We were about to walk away until Master called us through the door.

We both looked at each other and prepared for the worst as we entered the office. We sat in the chairs given and shook as the Master turned around to face us.

"So boys, I take it you completed your mission?" He boomed causing the two of us to stiffen.

We nodded allowing him to continue.

"Where is the boy?" He questioned with a bit of annoyance in his tone.

I lightly picked up Toby to show him the unconscious boy. After Master eyes him down for a bit he snapped his fingers causing Toby to wake up. The boy opened his eyes and looked around drowsily before looking at me and his current situation. He sat up calmly and looked at me. I was half expecting him to slap me. Instead he fixed his googles on his head, turned the mouthguard around, brushed himself off and sat back in my lap. This time sitting up but leaning back into my chest.

Thick blush spread across my face making it hard to breathe in my mask. Master didn't mind but instead looked Toby straight in the eyes. Toby seemed completely calm with the situation. So did Master, at least until he spotted the blood that soaked Toby's clothes. This was it we were dead.

"Masky, Hoodie, mind telling me why Toby has blood on his shirt?" Master growled, I knew we were going to be punished hardcore for this. But before either of us could say anything, Toby spoke up.

"W-why would they know? They f-found me l-like this, and good timing t-too. I was about to c-collapse out of blood loss when M-Masky f-found me. They *crack* patched me up, th-thanks to them, I'm still ali-ve." *crack* Toby stuttered caused by his disorder. I couldn't believe that Toby had just stood up for us.