(Not) The Ideal Introduction

Toby's POV

Still sitting at the kitchen table, awaiting Masky's return, I held my head in my hands, clutching onto two large parts of my hair. I began to shake as the voices started to come back to me. Tears welled up in my eyes until they spilled over and ran down my face. I cried quietly for what seemed like hours before a warm presence appeared on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see Tim staring down at me in sheer terror. His mask was off, revealing the concerning look in his eyes coated with a fresh layer of pity. I wiped my eyes and looked away from the taller male.

"Toby? Are you alright?" The masked male asked, his voice wavering a bit.

I winced at his question but swallowed and turned around to face him. I forced a painfully fake smile onto my face and nodded. He sighed and slowly wrapped his arms around me in a warm embrace. He took me by surprise but as soon as I knew what was happened, I returned the friendly gesture and cried softly into his shoulder. He rubbed my back in gentle, circular motions telling me that 'it was going to be ok' and that 'he'd never let anything or anyone hurt me.'

His words gave me comfort in this strange new place and in him. His voice rang through my ears, blocking any and all of the other voices out. This male was not like any other guy or person in general that I had ever known. He was scary as shit but at the same time, he was sweet and brought comfort. I'd only known the guy for a day or two and yet, he already had me wrapping my arms around his neck and crying all over him. Pretty impressive I must say, but I'm not sure if it's his skill or my lack of proper judgement towards people. I couldn't decide whether I see him as a threat or not. To be honest, I'm not sure what to think of him right now.

I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes, after doing this I realized that I'd gotten blood on his jacket from my now open and bleeding torso.

"Blood loss, that had to be why I'm so close to him, I'm delusional from blood loss!" I mumbled under my breath.

He looked at me strangely but ignored it and continued to look down at his now bloody, yellow jacket. He then looked at me and the steadily growing blood spot on my torso. He sighed and reached over to the counter top next to him, grabbing his mask and putting it on.

"Lets go clean you up and get you a change of clothes. And you still need to get checked in to your room." He said quietly, I only nodded and followed him into the living room and up the long ass staircase.

The hallway seemed endless with an unlimited amount of rooms. It sorta scared me but at the same time I was too amazed by everything to think about it too much. We stopped at a black door and next to it was a plain brown colored door.

"This is Jeff's room, the one next to it will be yours since it's empty." He pointed to the black door which was according to Masky, Jeff's and I just happened to have the pleasure of being in the room next to him. I was disappointed, I'd secretly wished that my room was next to Masky but I guess not. I shook off the feeling and nodded in acknowledgement.

He pointed to a green door across the hall from me, apparently that one was Ben's. Good god, I'm stuck between the two most awkward 'people' here. How could my life get any better? 3 doors down in the opposite direction of my room was an all white door. Before that there was an all blue door, a white and black striped door and a dark blue door.

Masky informed me that the first door, which was a very light blue color, belonged to LuLu and Lazari. The second white and black one belonged to Laughing Jack or as they call him, LJ. The door next to that was Eyeless Jacks room. Finally the all white door next to EJ's was Masky's. So he was decently close to me, I smiled at that, though I'm not sure why.

"Just settle into your room and I'll go get the bandages and some clean clothes." The masked man said with a smile, I nodded as he walked off around the corner.

As I was just about to head into my room I was stopped by a tall male that looked like he resembled a clown and an average height male with a blue mask and black eye holes. It looked as if there was a black liquid seeping out of the eye holes. The masked males mask was right above his mouth. He smirked and licked his lips before pulling my shirt up. The other clown like male pulled my hands above my head. I was so confused to what was happening that I didn't even notice that Jeff had joined. The one with the blue mask ran his finger gently down my side while drooling immensely.

(Picture of poor Toby being tortured)

I was so lost and confused that I didn't notice that more people were showing up, I recognized Ben and Jeff, but the others, I had no idea who any of them were. I was staring to get really freaked out by all the attention. My eyes started to tear up and I began to twitch and tic. All of a sudden someone grabbed hold of my wrist from behind and pulled me out of the crowd of people. I looked at my savior to see a very familiar white mask and yellow jacket. It was Masky, and even through the mask, there was no mistake he was pissed off.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I HAD TO GET THIS OUT BEFORE SOMEONE KILLED ME! IM GETTING OFF OF SCHOOL THIS FRIDAY SO ILL BE ABLE TO DO A LOT MORE WRITING....I HOPE, ILL TRY TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT BY TOMORROW!!! SEE YOU!!!