2 - Confusion on the Dance Floor

Kiss the Cook 2 – Confusion on the dance floor

“This is awful!” Tamaki cried clutching his blonde locks in fright

“What’s wrong boss?” the devil twins inquired from their spot on the couch in the now empty pink music room

“The chefs that were going to make the food for our party canceled and now we’ll have no munchies for our guests!”

“We need a new chef?” Karou questioned leaning against his older brother

“Yes! Otherwise our party will be ruined! But I have no idea where I can find someone to cook for us since it’s the weekend before Christmas most places are either closed or all booked”

Hikaru and Karou thought for a moment. Most of their staff was taking the next two weeks off to go visit family and friends for the holidays, so they were out of the question. The twins were about to give up racking their brain for ideas, but when they looked at the host king, Kyoya walked over and began speaking with the blonde host. Suddenly a perfect candidate for the host clubs new chef appeared in their head, “Boss!” The orangettes shouted gaining Kyoya and Tamaki’s attention, “We know someone who can help with our dilemma!”

“Really?” Kyoya’s glasses caught a glare from the lights as he smiled, “Do tell us who you have in mind”

Hikaru and Karou glanced at each other, a face splitting smirk etched onto their faces, “Our favorite toy of course!”

~~

“So Ryota, how are you?” My older sister Yana kindly asked as we sat together in my classroom to eat lunch.

“Okay I guess” I shrugged lightly before returning the question, “And how are you dear sister?”

Yana smiled as she replied, “I’m good, my classes are going well and I have found someone who attracts my interest!”

“Oh?” my eyebrows shot up, hiding behind my longish black bangs, “And who is this character that catches your attention?”

Yana puffed out her cheeks and turned her head to the side, her face was flushing a fair red color causing me to smile. “I-it’s a…” She paused for a moment and looked me straight in the eyes causing black to clash with black, “Promise you won’t be angry or upset?”

“Why would I be angry?”

“Well, they’re younger…”

“As long as they aren’t in middle school or below I don’t care. I mean unless they’re a complete jerk or one of the twins, then I’ll care.”

This time it was Yana’s turn to raise her eyebrows, “Why would you care if I liked one of the twins? Want them all for yourself?” a devious smile crossed her face and I felt a shiver roll down my spine

“Ew no” I scrunched my nose in disgust at what my sister was insinuating, “That’s gross!”

“But I thought you were pansexual*.”

“Yeah. I am, but I’m also demisexual**, and the only emotional bond I have towards the twins is hate and annoyance. Anyway, weren’t you going to tell me who you were feeling affection for?”

“Oh yeah… well- you know Haruhi Fujioka?”

“Yeah.”

Yana’s face suddenly turned a violent shade of red and tried to cover her face with her hands, “I really like her”

“Okay. I really don’t see why you’re freaking out so badly.”

“I-it’s just embarrassing to tell my baby brother that I like a girl.”