Fourth

A/N: It sucks >_> I wanted to put some edits but my pc is still broken so I can't share any ㅠ.ㅠ Anw, here, hope you like this :)

~*~

A wide grin was plastered on his lips as his fingers ran softly through the variety of trophies kept neatly inside his room. Christian smirked, staring at his biggest trophy.

"I'll make sure to get the championship again this year." He mumbled to himself. "I can't lose."

Christian loved dancing that he's not missing any competition to join in. He hates losing.

He opened the door and went in a studio to practice. Playing the music out loud, he stood before the mirror as his body to the beat and rhythm. It was his world, his happiness, his life that no one could make him stop from dancing. He was confident that he's the best, that no one could ever beat him.

He panted as the music came to it's end. Grinning, he combed his hair up and exited the studio to prepare himself fom the upcoming competition.

~*~

"Welcome to the Dance Supremacy Battle!" The mc announced enthusiastically making the crowd go wilder.

The underground competition was filled by hundreds of audiences. Spotlights dancing around the venue and music turned up to a high volume. The audiences screamed their lungs out as they jumped on their places, hands on the air when the mc finally called the contestants.

The crowd then turned to the door when it was opened, revealing the dancers that were going to battle with each other. One by one, they entered the venue, their fans swooning over them as they gave them a high five.

"And now... Let us welcome. The Defending Champion! The Undefeatable! Christian!~" The mc introduced as Christian finally appeared by the door, making the audiences scream louder.

He walked with full confidence, chin up and a grin on his lips. His fans were swooning over him, calling his name, hands raised for a high five and hoping to meet him in the eyes but, none happened. His lips were pressed, hands inside his pockets and his eyes pierced against his rivals.

"Will Christian be able to defend his title?" The mc questioned as the crowd roared in agreement.

"That's not even a question." He mumbled to himself grinning.

The battle has started as the contenders stood on the stage by two's. Showing off, their fans cheered for their favorites as the contenders then danced to freestyle, b-boy and hiphop. Based on the audience impact and the judges' opinions, the winners of each show-off battle will advance on the next level until they get to reach the final stage, which is to beat the defending champion, Christian.

The most awaited stage has come as Christian then stood on the stage together with the challenger of the final stage.

He gave him a smirk as he lifted up his hoodie to his head.

The crowd's cheers were now divided equally, half for Michael, the challenger, and half for Christian, the defending champion.

The challenger was the first to dance his prepared performance. It was swag yet sexy, making the crowd and the judges drool over his abs when he lifted his shirt up.

Christian scoffed and thought, 'Mine's better' He grinned, tapping his clothed abdomen.

When the music has stopped, Michael left his fans screaming his name and asking for more but, not until when the mc called for Christian for his turn.

As soon as the first beat dropped, the venue was once again filled by his fans' scream, rocking their heads to the beat and jamming to the music that Christian remixed himself. The judges were smiling all the time they could see that Christian was enjoying his own performance. Not until when he was out of himself that he's planning to give his all and started to take off the hoodie.