Chapter 3

The boy in the waiter's outfit pushes me inside the room before closing the door behind him once he exits.

I know my mouth is parted slightly, and I'm sure I look like a complete freak just standing here and staring at him. Hell, it's almost impossible not to stare at him. He's beautiful, his body perfect like a statue.

"Don't be shy," his voice alone sends a delicious shiver down my spine. It's raspy, deep, and I can't help but wonder what it sounds like when he moans my name.

"Sit," he demands, patting the top of the chair with his hands.

My feet are like cement, glued to the black tiled floor. I'm never one to be bashful, never one to be nervous, but of course in this exact moment I am.

He huffs out of frustration and becomes impatient, wrapping his large hand around my wrist to pull me into the chair.

His touch raises goosebumps on my skin, igniting a fire deep in the pit of my stomach. I've never felt like this, not at first encounter, but I think I like it. I don't even know this man's name, but I want to.

"What's your name, babe?" He asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Louis," I keep my answer short so I don't let out any unnecessary noises due to his close proximity.

"Hmm," he hums, moving around me until he's behind the chair. His hands rest on my shoulders, squeezing.

His hot breath fans across my ear, his voice a seductive whisper. "I like that, Louis."

The sound of my voice rolling off his tongue makes my eyelids flutter.

"What's yours?" I ask casually, even though deep down I'm desperate to know something, anything about him.

"Ah, ah, ah," He spins the chair around, causing me to yelp. A large grin is spread across his face when he swings his leg over my lap, straddling me.

"That's a secret," He whispers, leaning in to lick a bold stripe up my neck.

"Although, I'd love to hear that sexy voice of yours screaming it," He takes my earlobe between his teeth. Oh shit.

All too soon, he stands up and moves away from me. That lazy smirk that always seems to be plastered on his face has my full attention right now.

"So, Louis," He draws out, his fingers trailing down his exposed torso. "What would you like?"

I watch as his fingers trail over two sparrows, a butterfly, and in between two feathers. He chuckles when he notices the pout on my face when he reached his black shorts, just to trail back up again. Fucking tease.

"Excuse me?" He approaches me again, his finger tilting my chin up to look at his face. "I asked you a question."

"W-what?" I gulp as he resumes his position of straddling me. He's tall, so his feet touch the ground on either side of me.

"I asked," His hands grip my shoulders, his hips slightly rolling against mine, creating a small friction between us that I want to increase. "What would you like?"

"You," my mouth moves before my brain can even comprehend what it's saying. I mentally slap the shit out of myself because of how desperate I must seem.

He chuckles lightly, eyes closing momentarily as he shakes his head side to side. His hips grind harder against mine, causing a moan to slip out of my mouth. Fucking shit, I can't control anything around him, can I?

When his eyes shoot open again, they're a couple of shades darker. His pupils are dilated, piercing right into mine.

"What was that?" He asks, his voice sounding almost breathless.

"I-I'm sorry," I stutter an apology, panicking slightly as he gets up from my lap to distance himself from me. Great, I've freaked him out.

"Your time is up," He nearly growls.

"Oh, um, okay," I get up from the chair quickly, walking to the door. My head is hung, my eyes staring at the ground.

"Louis!" He calls, jogging up behind me. I try not to gawk at the way his muscles contract when he moves.

He removes his black bunny ears, carefully nestling them into my hair. His teeth sink into his bottom lip when he steps back to look at me.

"Don't be offended, Louis," His eyes finally lock with mine after they roam my body. "I just don't want to start something I probably shouldn't finish."

Oh. Well, that's flattering, I guess? Either way, he's still kicking me out. I honestly want to stay in here with him, to let him grind against me and more, but if he wants me gone then I'll leave.

I give him a simple nod and walk out of the room and through the door I came in.