Chapter 35

Zayn's pov.

Everything was confusing, hot, and overwhelming. This damn sweater seemed too big, the fireplace now feeling like it was boiling the air in the room. I was so uncomfortable, but at the same time, I felt free.

Liam's mouth was demanding over mine, yet there was still hesitation. His lips were hard and chapped, completely opposite of a female's. The stubble scattered along his chin and jaw rubbed against my own, tickling my skin in this unimaginably perfect way.

His tongue was hot and slippery as it rubbed along my own, small carnal noises spilling from his lips or mine every other minute. It was like this was somehow strongly anticipated, like this very moment has been on our minds every night. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it while laying in bed next to Perrie.

Large hands fist the front of my too-big-for-my-slender-body sweater, slowly pushing me back until I'm lying flat against the leather couch. Liam cautiously hovers over me, holding himself up by his muscular arms as if he's afraid his weight will smother and crush me.

His urgent kisses slow their momentum, now just pressing against mine and savoring the taste of each other. We both breathe heavily through our noses, the sound being the only audible noise inside the vast space of his living room, the television a muffled blur.

He raises his hand up to my face, cradling my chin with his fingers. He slowly pulls his mouth from mine, using the pad of his thumb to rub across my swollen bottom lip. His eyes are half open, looking like our sudden sweet, sexual kisses have drugged him with ecstasy.

As he dips his head, he runs his cheek along mine until his mouth is at the side of my neck. His lips are soft and feathery light as they glide along my skin, traveling down the span of my neck until they reach the exposed skin of my shoulder caused by this damn sweater.

He holds my gaze as he slides the hem of the sweater up until it's bunched at my chest, revealing a large amount of inked skin for him to play with. There's a wicked glint in his eyes as he slides down, suddenly tracing my left nipple with his pink tongue.

I feel my cheeks heat at the foreign, erotic gesture. Never in my life had I experienced this, but fuck if it didn't feel good. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth, teeth sinking into the skin to keep me from begging him to do it again.

He slides further down, tongue occasionally darting out to lick a stripe along my abdomen. He traces the gun along my hip with the very tip of his tongue, his eyes drifting closed as if to savor the taste of me. When his eyes flutter open again, the caramel color I had become somewhat accustomed to has darkened, lust clouding his vision as he stares up at me.

Suddenly, his long fingers curl underneath the waistband of my briefs and in seconds they are yanked from my body, lying crumbled on the white flooring. I feel my eyes widen at the sight of my semi-hard length, completely naked and exposed to another man for the first time.

Liam gives me no time to recover from the huge leap I had been forced to take, his hand wrapping around the base, his mouth engulfing the head. His hand is huge compared to Perrie's, the span of it allowing him to wrap completely around my thickness.

I don't know if it's because he is experienced, or because he is indeed a man and knows how we liked to be pleased - what makes us squirm and sweat - but damnit, he's doing it so well. His tongue twirls, his teeth graze lightly, his hand twists and pulls. All of it is so damn good and I'll be lucky if I last another two minutes.

His other hand presses his palm into my thigh before sliding up along my abdomen, all the way until he reaches my left nipple. He rolls it between his thumb and index finger, lightly pulling enough to cause a groan to bubble up from my throat.