Chapter 7

Harry's pov.

"Styles, get your ass ready!" Ron, my manager, yelled at me once he peeked his head around my dressing room door. "You're on in ten, you slacker!"

"Okay, okay! Just- get the fuck out already, Ron," I huffed, but luckily Ron got the message and left, not forgetting an eye roll of course.

While walking over to my closet and mumbling a few colorful words, I chose my outfit for tonight: no shirt obviously and silver glitter shorts.

I can't help but wonder if that Louis kid will like my outfit, if he's even coming tonight. He seemed to have liked my outfit last time, enough to allow me to grind on top of him before he made that fucking noise. 

Fuck, I hope he comes again tonight, just so I can have another chance to hear that moan. He better come. I've never wanted somebody to come to my shows before, so this is fucking weird, but I can't help it. I don't care if the kid is dating or fucking my boss, I want him. I want him and I'm not stopping until I get a taste.

With a ruffle of my hair and some hairspray, I placed my pair of silver bunny ears on top of my head. As I add a bow tie around my neck, there's a knock at my dressing room door.

"Ron, I'm almost ready! Be fucking patient!" I yell over my shoulder.

The door opens and I'm relieved to see not Ron, but those familiar caramel brown eyes I love so much.

"Hey Zayn," I grin, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. 

"Haz, quick, I need your help," He pushes past me and walks further into my dressing room.

"Okay, wow, way to be a dick," I huff and cross my arms over my chest.

"I can't fuck this up Harry, I really can't," Zayn is frantic, moving over to my closet. He begins shifting through my clothes, throwing things off the hangers. What the fuck?

"Zayn! What the hell, man!?" I grab his wrist before he can throw one of my black ties onto the ground.

"Where's your dark red tie, Harry!? You know, the one that has all that glitter shit you love so much on it? I can't fucking find mine and I had this outfit planned out for weeks now!" 

"Jesus Christ, Zee, you're a fucking wreck over a damn tie?" I laugh and shake my head, ignoring the daggers he's shooting me.

"You know, sometimes I'm really surprised you aren't gay," I snicker as I push him aside, going to the left side of my closet to retrieve what he needed.

"Shhh!" Zayn quickly covered my mouth with his hand. "Do you want to get me fired?"

I swipe my tongue along the palm of his hand slowly, laughing at the way he recoils and wipes his hand on his sweatpants. Straight people.

"It's really fucking stupid of you to cover my mouth and then ask me a question," He rolls his eyes and drops his sweats, shimmying his black dress pants up his legs. 

"You're a twat but you're a life saver right now, so I'll let it slide," He grinned, buttoning his pants and throwing the tie around his neck.

"Can you help me with this?" Zayn huffs as he attempts tying his tie.

"You know I can't tie ties, Zayn, now get out. I'm on next," I shoo him out the door just as Ron approaches, reminding me yet again that I'm on in a couple of minutes.

"Have Danny help you or something!" I yell over my shoulder to Zayn as I walk towards the stage.

"One minute, Harry," Ron pats me on the back before jogging off stage.