Epilogue Pt. 1

Harry's pov.

"This is fucking dumb," Louis grunts as he removes a box from the moving truck we rented. Out of all the boxes he could have picked up, he chose the one labeled 'dishes'. How could he have not known that was going to be heavier than the others?

"It was your idea," I shrug, the corner of my lips curling up into a smirk as he attempts to balance the box and swat at me at the same time. I quickly duck away from him and approach the moving truck where Zayn is currently inside of, sliding boxes from the back towards us so we can reach them.

"Our idea, baby, and don't you forget it!" Louis calls, glancing back at me from the doorway of the lobby before stepping inside.

A grin finds it's way across my lips, my gaze lingering a second longer on the door where Louis just entered. How did I get this lucky? When, in my entire shitty existence, did I ever deserve this beautiful man? Before Louis, everything was routine: I got up, drank a bit, danced half naked in front of horny men, drank a bit more, smoked some weed, and then went to sleep, only to repeat it the next day. Now everything in my life revolves around one person, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A sudden nudge against my shoulder makes me blink in surprise, turning to see what had touched me. Zayn is squatting down at the end of the truck, my face only level with his legs.

"You're really sure about this, Haz?" He asks, motioning towards the boxes in the truck.

"I don't think I've ever been so sure about something in my entire life," I admit. He begins to make a gagging sound, like all of my cheesy sayings are sickening him. "Hey, you'll understand once you and Liam take the next step."

"That won't be for a while, okay?" He snaps a bit bitterly, but immediately softens. "Sorry, it's a habit. What I meant to say was that we're just not ready for anything like this."

"I understand, Z," I smile, patting his upper arm reassuringly. "Now, do something useful and hand me that box."

"Anything for you, asshole," He mockingly swoons, grabbing the box and handing it down to me. "Liam and I will get the rest of the boxes. You go on inside with Louis."

"Thank you, guys," I praise before lifting the box and making my way inside. The woman working at the lobby desk is quick to get up from her seat to press the elevator button for me. If Louis were to see this, he'd probably huff at her willingness to help me, but I'm glad he's still upstairs. The woman is probably in her early thirties but she has a young, lively face. If I didn't bat for the other team, I think she might be my type, but then again, what do I know? I may have dated girls in high school but none of them even had personalities. I'm literally lost when it comes to women nowadays.

I bid her goodbye with an appreciative thanks, to which she blushes and nearly skips back to her desk. I wait until the elevator door closes and the button for Louis' floor is pushed before I roll my eyes. Why is she so goddamn giddy? Does she not realize that I'm currently moving in with my boyfriend? Honestly, I gave her my name earlier this morning and asked to be added onto Louis' P.O. Box.

"Miss Perky Pants down their needs to stop smiling at me so much," I mutter once I enter Louis' apartment. I set the box down in the living room, not exactly sure what to do with it before returning to the kitchen where Louis is.

"What? Liam's a happy person," Louis retorts, reaching on his tippy-toes to attempt sliding one of my dishes into the cupboard above him.

"No, not Liam," I groan, taking the plate from him and setting it where it needed to go with ease.

"This is why I never used those top cupboards," Louis mumbles, handing me another plate. "I could never reach them. Anyway, who are you talking about?"

"The lady at the lobby desk," I continue stacking the plates, "She's always so eager to press the elevator button for me."