II

Night soon turned to early light in the scenery of beautiful Tokyo, Japan. A raven headed boy whisked thoughtfully through the crowd of morning rush hour. He began huffing gentle swear words amongst himself as people, without notice, pushed him around.

This boy only rolled his eyes in disgust. Everyone failed to notice his presence and he certainly couldn't blame them seeing he was a very small, skinny, and short man.

Yuuchirou Hyakuya, 19 year old teenage boy was on his way to his wonderful day job at a certain cafe. It was hard keeping up with two jobs seeing he was a high school dropout and amongst that, a broken hearted kid who just couldn't get over his own best friend's death. He thought of Asuarmaru everyday, yes, though, the pain had been numbed down since he moved to Tokyo.

To top it all off, Guren and Krul, his father and sister, had moved away. He had lied to them by saying that he was going to a top notch high school in Tokyo though it all backfired. Yuuchiro was old enough to make his own choices and quite mature at that.

At least, during the day.

"I'm here," Yuu grunted, placing his backpack inside the closet. His co worker, also known as Makoto Narumi, smiled genuinely towards the green eyed boy while wiping the table. Yuu was certainly a very beautiful, cute boy.

"Idiot, you're ten minutes late," Sayuri giggled, placing her hand on his back.

"We gotta open doors before rush hour ends," Narumi sighed, whipping his long brown mane behind. Yuu heaved a gentle sigh as well, turning the 'closed' sign to 'open' and soon, people of all types began pouring in the small coffee shop. Yuu walked towards the first costumer sitting down, grabbing his notebook.

"Welcome to Makoto Café, what will it be, sir?" Yuu asked, clutching tightly to the pencil. The man was rather old but very big; he must've worked out a lot. His eyes widened slightly as he stared at Yuu, a smile caressing his wrinkles around it.

"I hate to ask but, are you a boy?" The man questioned, fixing his tie. His grey suit fit his muscles rather nicely as he leaned against the table, glaring deeply at Yuu. Yuu cocked his eyebrow in confusion but nonetheless, kept his straight composure. He had been questioned about his gender. Perhaps it was his shota like style or very small body. He had to admit, he lost a lot of weight in the past two or three years.

"Yes Sir, I am," Yuu responded nonchalantly as if he became bored with the conversation. The old man only slowed his work down which irritated Yuu.

"You're very beautiful, ever thought about modeling of the sort? You know, for those erotic magazine or perhaps thought of doing adult films? You see, I own a company named Tokyo Nighttime, an adult entertainment company and I'd really be interested in hiring you to work in the Shota/Lolita industry for people with those sorts of fetishes; you'd make lots of dough," he explained, smiling. Yuu glared at the man in disgust, growling.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Makoto and Sayuri giggling. They must've heard, he assumed. Yuu turned his head back to the man, containing his composure. His eye twitched in annoyance.

"No thank you, sir. I'm flattered but, I don't feel comfortable doing that," Yuu responded as kindly as he possibly could, rubbing the blue pen against his notepad.

"Well if you change your mind," the man started,
Sliding his, what seemed to be business card towards Yuu, "call me whenever, Mr ... Amane?" He read as his tag card peeled off slightly. He dared to affirm himself as 'Hyakuya' anymore. Yuu nodded, walking without even taking his order.

He pointed to Sayuri, walking past her and mumbling soft words of, "he's your problem now."

Makoto stood proudly against the counter as Yuu began pouring water into the coffee maker.