III

"Isn't it lovely, Mikaela? The shimmering lights and life filling the streets of young Tokyo?"

"Gorgeous," Mikaela answered sarcastically. He was in no mood to be walking, if anything, he preferred laying in the warmth of his layers of blankets inside his cozy hotel room. The glistening cold wind didn't help anymore with his negative aura either. The four males walked along the streets crowded with different amounts of people. Business men and women wearing fancy suits and walking home, homeless people sitting in corners begging, school girls with small, high skirts skidding thought the concrete as well on there way from school. Too many for his liking, certainly, in fact, Mikaela was never one to tolerate certain amounts of people.

It was a wonderful Friday to party along, however, Mikaela preferred resting rather than enjoying himself. His philosophy had always been 'entertainment gets you no where' and he did not mind living by those expectations.

"Ah, it's right there!" Lacus began, "hopefully Yoichi doesn't mind me seeing other men dance," he winked. Mikaela scoffed in disgust upon looking at the giant gentlemen's club filled with, possibly gay strippers? He was never a fan of them. Well, at least he wasn't from before.

"Just in time for shota boy to perform," Renee said. The quartet walked into the building soon enough and a heaving malodorous scent of alcohol, smoke, and sweat. The foul smell only brought more of a cringe to Mikaela. What kind of 'gentlemen's club' was this? The place was absolutely musty and to top it off, disgusting. As if it were home to a pig sty. But he kept quiet.

"Yuuzu San, ever thought of hiring strippers for the ball?" Lacus questioned, turning to his boss.

"The Tokyo Ball is no such place for rotten, boy whores. I will do no such thing," he scoffed, "now where is this little boy?"

"Five minutes he'll be performing. Tonight is actually Maids theme so you'll be seeing the glory of his beauty milky legs in thigh highs, how sexy is that?" Lacus sighed, "of course, nobody compares to my beautiful Yoichi."

"Shota con," Mika scoffed under his breath. Yuuzu starred from the corner of his eyes, smiling sadistically as many young boys filled the small club. He secretly enjoyed just starring at their bare chests and plump lips.

"Let us take our seats," Renee nodded. Soon enough, a boy with dirty blonde hair, very similar to Mika's, came up to the four men, giving a small smile, the frills on his maid dress swaying back and forth as his bum was nearly exposed. His eyes shone a beautiful caramel/green color which gave him a lovely presence.

"Do we have reservations, sir?" The boy giggled, slipping his hands behind his back. Renee nodded.

"Lacus Welt, we ordered a table closest to the pole," he continued. The boy nodded, gesturing the men to their table. As they arrived, he slid the chairs open for them to sit. He leaned in Mika's ear, licking the corner to his displeasing; Mika moved his head.

"So boring but so handsome," the boy giggled, "we're not only strippers but prostitutes too, the owner is our pimp; if you wanna have a little fun tonight don't hesitate on calling me, okay daddy?"

"Daddy?" Mika scoffed, "no thanks, I don't need your STD-"

"Mikaela!" Yuuzu scoffed. Mika only shrugged, starring at the dirty floor. Just what had he gotten himself into?

His thoughts were interrupted by a man, probably two times his weight, stepped up to the stage, a sadistic smile forming his chapped lips. His eyes contained dark circles forming which gave him the look of a true perverted man. The golden chain around his neck spelt, 'Daddy' in cursive and he certainly could guess he was the owner.

What a repulsive man, selling young boys into prostitution though he didn't exactly seem to feel pity for them, not surprisingly.

"It is a pleasure to see many familiar faces," the man began, his gruff voice speaking out.

"As usual, tonight we have our most favorite of them all! The beautiful raven haired, green eyed maid, our prince of the stripe club, everybody hold your applause for, Yuuchiro Amane!"

"Amane?" Yuuzu questioned, "how familiar I could've sworn-"

All mouths opened wide. Mikaela's eyes slowly traveled from the creamy legs walking towards the stage. He slowly looked up, and there it was.

Of all the people, he never thought he'd ever see that face again.

The face he so longed to see.

"Y-Yuu chan?" Mika breathed out.

~

Ahhhhh hey bitches. Short chapter but much love.

Sorry for the delays, you know me. Always busy.

I try to hurry with everything though, as you can tell, I suck at that too. Anyways, I'm super excited to get to the spicy shit because you guys are sure in for a treat!

And ugh I'm excited to add Mirai again, no doubt. Anyways, please make sure to vote, comment, and share!!!

Lots of love,

Airi