V

"Unbelievable," I whispered, gritting my teeth in anger as the cold breeze of Tokyo smothered across my skin. I felt goosebumps not from the wind but from what had just happened. Yuu. He dared try to seduce me once again? Make me look like a fool in front of everybody? I shook my head furiously, walking as far as I could.

"MIKAELA," I heard. A voice I've heard before. A voice that had never left my mind. It was him. But I dared turn around. He was a monster that played with my heart, made me a fool and overall, left me like a toy a child grew out of. I knew I deserved it seeing how terrible I was with women. But Yuu. I was madly in love with him and he knew that. He knew very well.

"Please M-Mika I can only r-run so fast!" I heard. I could feel a small hand grab my shoulder until I suddenly halted and turned from the side. He was still as short as ever, green eyes piercing into the back of my head.

"Why?" I questioned, tears attempting to fall from my icy orbs, "why have you chosen this lifestyle?"

Yuu let go of my shoulder, shrugging slightly and heaving out a sigh. "It was never my intention to leave, Mika." I turned around, crossing my hands.

"It obviously was if you did, idiot," I mumbled, glaring at him. I wanted to smile, I wanted to cry and even just grab his small, fragile body and just hold him so tightly. Heaven knows what he's been through. However, I kept a strong composure. My heart was heavy and he knew that. I was broken hearted.

"I-I can explain," Yuu sighed, "please," he whispered. "Explain what? Don't you have a who crowd of sleazy men to attend to? Your services are awaiting boy whore," I scoffed, "so go do what you do best." Yuu seemed hurt by my words however, kept a strong head up. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aroused by the way he looked. Him and that damn maid outfit which reminded me of before. He often teased me with it rubbing his tiny ass on my crotch area and damn did I want him to do it again and again. However, I knew his body count had went higher, I just knew it. I was not the only one whom had been inside him which made me rather upset.

Tears began falling out of Yuu's eyes causing him to rub his pink colored cheeks. "I'm so sorry.." he began, "I never stopped loving you, Mika. I never wanted nor asked for this. My intentions were never to hurt you but to get away from those I loved. Being back in hometown only made me depressed since I am the reason Asura passed away. H-he was-" Yuu choked slightly, sobbing even more, "he was everything t-to me and I betrayed him. I didn't want to hurt you s-so I left you to let you live your life!" He sobbed, holding his face. I kept the same straight face.

"Well," I began, "what am I supposed to do about it. What could you possibly want from me now? We're very different people and I can assure you things cannot go back to how they were before," I explained. Yuu shrugged, looking up at me with those once innocent eyes. I could tell her had been through so much. His bags hung so low and skin became paler then his usual caramel melanin composure. His once bright eyes only became dull in color, enhancing a dark coated emerald. "I've never stopped loving you, Mika," he whispered, grabbing my hand, "I'm not who I was before but my love for you never changed."

I released his hand from my own and scoffed. "So what do you want from me? Dick?" Yuu smiled. "No charge," he winked. I rolled my eyes. "Forgot you're a whole prostitute now too, no thanks. I think I'd like to live to see next year." Yuu frowned.

"Will you at least let me repay you with a dance? I am actually very flexible, very good and I feel as if I owe you that at least. Let me make up for the lost time and let's go eat tomorrow, my treat!" He giggled. My cheeks coated a pink as I looked away in annoyance. He was always one to make my heart warm and fuzzy. I hated every inch of that feeling and didn't want to experience the heartbreak again. I didn't want to love. I didn't want to trust. Yuu was a completely different man now and I wanted nothing to do with his actions. However, I did feel as if I could get something out of him.

He can get the revenge I have always sought for. Play him like he played me. Disown the master at his own game. After all, I was great at getting sex without any actual relationship involved. Nevertheless, I smiled, a sadistic smile and even looked directly at him. "I don't think that would be necessary, Yuuchiro. You see, I have standards and as an infamous billionaire, I cannot be caught lacking. You chose this lifestyle so I will let you live it. I want nothing to do with your love or friendship however, I will take you up on that offer for a dance," I ended. Yuu felt a sense of disappointment as I could sense from miles away and even so, he remained smiling his beautiful smile.

"I bet you've been having lots of sex I mean," he began, rubbing his hand up and down my broad chest, "just look at you, you're so fucking sexy.." he moaned, whisking his hand to my neck. I rolled my eyes, forcing it off.

"Actually, I haven't nor do I have an interest in it at the moment. Especially with you," I stated. "Perhaps we'll meet again."

"Wait! What about your dance?" He questioned. I shrugged, turning to the direction of my hotel. It would be a far walk, yes, however, being in such a grubby part of town made contemplate if to even allow Yuu to stand alone; Forbid a rape scene occurring however, the bar was right next to us and I paid no attention to it. "Go and do what you do best. But I, Mikaela Shindo, want nothing to do with you."

Play the master at his own game. And that's what I did. Leaving him standing breathless and even upset. No one dared break my heart again. Especially that damned green eyed maid.

~

Not much to say other than sorry about the wait. Lots have been going on however, I hope you enjoy the chapter and stay tuned!

Airi