• real life •

December 16 2016

"What are you doing??" Ella asked Savanna and Weslyn.

"Sending out Christmas cards since we couldn't be home this Christmas" Savanna answered for the both of them.

"Ella can you do us a favour and mail this first batch?" Weslyn asked.

"Sure, i'm heading out for a run anyways" Ella said grabbing the pile of letters.

She grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

"What are you doing Auston?" Ella asked as she sees Auston carrying a box full of stuff.

"Stuff that we're going to donate" Auston says as he looks at the pile "Christmas cards?"

"Savanna and Weslyn made them" she said as he picked up a card and looked at the cover.

"Is that Savanna's sister?" Auston asked as he pointed at Savanna's card.

"Yup" Ella told him.

"She's hot" He says as she smacked him on the shoulder.

"That's your girlfriend's sister" she told him.

Auston and Ella parted ways as soon as they left the building.

Ella made it to the mailbox.

She slipped in the cards.

Ella then remembered something and pulled it out her bag.

It was her application form for the Music Academy.

She looked at it before sliding it in.

Ella turned around and started her run.

                                   =

"Hey we brought the snacks" Savanna says the girls enter the boys apartment.

"GIVE ME!!" William yelled as Savanna threw him a bag of potato chips.

"So what movie?" Auston asked.

"Let's do something scary" Weslyn suggests.

"I want a romantic movie" Mitch says as they all look at him "What? I'm in a mood to cry"

"How about I kick you in the balls, that will make you cry" William speaks up.

"And then you better sleep with one eye open before I cut that beautiful blonde hair of yours" Mitch says as William slumps back into his seat touching his hair.

Ella looks at her phone and sees a missed call from Jacob.

She rolls her eyes and turns off her phone before placing it on the coffee table.

"Scary movie it is" Auston says as everyone cheers except for Mitch who just groaned.

"Auston come cuddle over here" Savanna says while Auston takes a seat with her wrapping one arm around her.

"So how are we going to do this?" Ella asked as William and Weslyn smirked at each other.

This was their chance to get them together.

"I'll go with Will" Weslyn volunteers.

"Why Will?? We always sit together when we watch movies" Ella asks.

"I need to cuddle with a real man" Weslyn says as Mitch stands there offended by the comment.

"You know as a full grown man that hasn't grown any facial hair, I'm offended" Mitch says placing a hand over his heart.

"Let's go Mitch, sit down with me" Ella says as they both take a seat on the ground,

Within minutes everyone was already asleep.

Auston and Savanna cuddled peacefully.

William snored lightly as Weslyn's head is on his shoulder.

Ella fell asleep in Mitch arms.

Jacob was waiting outside the girls front door.

He called Ella a million times but since she turned her phone off, she didn't receive them.

Jacob looked over at the boys door.

He walked over and turned the door knob.

He was surprised to see it unlocked.

He walked in and saw all of them asleep.

His attention was mostly on Mitch and Ella.

He was furious at the sight of the both of them sleeping close to each other.

He turned back around and walked out the door.

He didn't want to deal with all this relationship drama right now.