• real life •

January 1 2017

Savanna and Weslyn watched Ella leave.

"Thank goodness she's gone!" Savanna said in relief.

Weslyn looked back and almost started to cry.

She didn't want to be like this to her best friend.

But she knew that Savanna would beat her ass if she left her to go to Ella.

The game ended with Auston scoring the game winner.

Savanna and Weslyn went down to the locker room to meet up with the boys.

"HELL YEAH!" Auston yelled as he gave Weslyn a hug and Savanna a kiss.

"Congrats boys!" Weslyn says as she gives Mitch and Willy a hug.

"Thanks" William says.

"Where's Ella?" Mitch asked looking for the red haired girl.

"Um she left early, she wasn't feeling good" Savanna lied.

"Well we should get home so we can celebrate as a gang!" Auston says as they all begin to go to the car.

They made it back to the apartment.

Savanna opened the door and noticed how empty it looked.

"ELLA!" Auston yells out.

They all were confused when they realized they didn't get a response.

"Ella" Mitch says as he enters Ella's room.

He looks around to see everything was gone.

"Guys!" Mitch yells out.

"What?" Weslyn says as she enters the room.

"Shit" The others join Weslyn and Mitch in the room.

"Her things are gone, did she leave?" Savanna asked.

"Where did she go?"

All these questions were being asked.

"Hey look" Weslyn said "A note"

"Read it out loud!" Auston says with everyone in the room taking a seat.

"Dear Gang

I know you guys are confused with why my belongings are not here and probably asking questions to where I am. Lately i've been making really bad decisions that have been effecting not only me but the rest of you guys. Savanna and Wes i'm so sorry for what I said earlier, I was just pissed and I needed to let it out. I shouldn't have taken it out on you guys considering you were just trying to help. I'm so sorry. Today I made a huge decision to go to that music academy in New York. This was just the right decision for me right now. Auston, William and Mitch I will miss you guys so much and good luck for the rest of the season, break a leg! Weslyn and Savanna I love you guys so much!! Please take care. And please there is no time to catch me at the airport as my flight left before the game even ended. As you read i'm currently on a plane to New York. I promise to keep in contact with you guys. I have no idea how long i'm going to be here but I will be back soon.

Love lots, Ella"

"She left" Weslyn weakly says as she begins to cry, Will was there to give her a hug.

"Not even saying goodbye..." Auston trails off.

Mitch ran out of the room and went back to his own apartment.

He opened the door and slammed it shut.

He can't believe she left without saying goodbye.

Mitch looked at the ground and realized a note with his name written largely on it.

He picked it up and sat on the couch.

"Dear Mitch

Well i'm assuming you read the other note with the others. I knew I had to give you an explanation separately. Mitch I know I kinda left you hanging after that kiss last night. To be honest the kiss felt so right but this wasn't me at all. I have a boyfriend who would do anything for me. Mitch I like you very much but right now it's just not the time. Hopefully we will keep in contact. I'll see you when I come back :)

Love Ella"

"Tough love" Mitch turned around to see Willy and Auston standing behind him.

"I lost her" Mitch said "This was my chance to get her and now I may never get that chance"