• real life •

February 8 2017

Ella just stared at Savanna before taking a deep breath.

Ella took her professor's advice and followed her heart which lead her to Toronto.

As much as she loves New York and her Music Academy, her heart belongs to Toronto.

"What are you doing here?" Savanna asked as she starts to tear up.

"You really think I will miss my best friends birthday?" Ella said as she felt a tear rush down her cheek.

Savanna began to walk towards Ella as Ella did the same.

"I've missed you!" Savanna said as the two went in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry for everything i've done" Ella said as they both shared a moment.

"I'm just happy you're here" Savanna said.

"Savanna i'll always be here, I belong here" Ella said back the they continued to hug.

Meanwhile back at the apartment Mitch had a surprise planned for Steph.

He was encouraged by Willy to ask her out.

"Steph can I talk to you in the living room?" Mitch asked as Steph nodded.

They moved to the living room which was right next to the dining room.

Mitch was nervous.

"Um Steph since we've been hanging out and getting to know each other I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Mitch nervously asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yes!" Steph said.

"Yes? You said yes!!" Mitch said as he gave Steph a hug.

"Yay!" Everyone came up to them and congratulated them.

"Guys!!" Savanna arrived back to the apartment.

"In here!" Willy yelled as Savanna walked in.

"Um I kinda bumped into someone" Savanna said as she moved to the side.

Ella slowly walked in.

Everyone was shocked to see who was here.

"ELLA!!" Weslyn yelled as she ran out to Ella giving her a hug.

"Ella!" Auston and Willy also came up to her giving her a hug.

"I've missed you guys" Ella said hugging each one of them.

"Baby!" Jacob said giving her a hug and a kiss.

Ella looked over a Mitch and smiled but frowned as soon as she saw Steph holding his hand.

"Hey Mitch" Ella said as Mitch gave her a wave.

"I don't think we've met, i'm Steph" Steph put her hand out as Ella lightly shook it.

"Ella what are you doing here?" Auston asked.

"Well I missed you guys so much and I couldn't deal with the pressure in New York so I dropped out and came back" Ella explained.

"I'm just happy I have my best friend back" Savanna gave Ella a hug "Now where's that cake?"

Everyone made their way to the dining room.

Ella sent Mitch a glare as he did the same.

Mitch shook it off and continued to talk to Steph.

Mitch was in shock that Ella came back especially moments after he asked Steph out.

Mitch thought that it was weird that she just came back at the exact moment he was moving on.

Mitch wondered if this was a sign for something.