3

A/N It's going to be the same group chat in every chapter but sometimes I may do private chats between the couples. Hope you enjoy this chapter

Ezra🍺: How did it go? Spence, Hanna are you okay?

Spencer🤓:I'm fine...

Hanna💄:me too^^

Alison💍: your not fine are you?

Spencer🤓: okay I'm not fine!! Leave me the fuck alone now!!! I fucking hate you all!!!

Hanna💄: I'll get that your angry Spence but that doesn't mean you can be a bitch to us!!!

Toby🚔: She's a little emotional right now.

Aria🎤: No shit Sherlock🕵️

Toby🚔: The whole pregnancy and that Caleb thing is just stressing her out. We're going to go to the hospital and see if there's something wrong with the baby because she's so stressed.

All except Caleb: Good luck.

Spencer🤓: Thanks guys.

Spencer's Pov
I'm so nervous right now, what if the baby is unhealthy?

Toby: It's alright Spence, you don't have to be nervous everything is going to be fine.

Spence: I know but I'm still a little nervous.

Toby: That's understandable.

They walk into the hospital and ask after room 214.

Hello, I'm your doctor Sarah.
Spence: Hi.
Sarah: So why are you here today?
Spence: I have an ultrasound appointment.
Sarah: okay, let's start.
Spence: okay.
Sarah: it can be a little bit cold first but after a while your going to forget it's even there.
Spence: okay.
Sarah: Do you wanna find out the genders?
Toby: did you say genders?
Sarah: yes, you're going to have twins.
Spence: omg 😱😱
Sarah: congrats🎉
Spence: thanks, can we know the genders now?
Sarah: oh, yes it's...

Back in the group:

Hanna💄: I'm going to buy a dog.

Aria🎤: congrats Han.

Hanna💄: it's just because I'm lonely and I want to have something to cheer me up.

Alison💍: I'm so sorry for you Han.

Emily💎: Yeah, if you'll ever need anything just call me.

Hanna💄: Thanks guys.

Caleb💻: Hanna I'm sorry.

Hanna💄: Cut the bullshit Caleb I'm not going to forgive you yet.

Caleb💻: okay, it was worth a try.

I'm proud of myself because I'm posting a lot here😂 I'm weird I know but it takes a while for me to write but here's a chapter for my awesome readers❤️ I love you guys💖 it's your support that makes me keep writing. In the next chapter you're going to find out the genders of Spencer's twins but I wanted to give you a chance to vote in the comments. So feel free to comment what you want, like feedback, your opinion etc.

Until we meet again
-Bia