39

I was on my way to Spencer's and then I heard something mysterious. "Hello, is someone there?" I said nervously. I was starting to shiver. I should never have gone to Spencer's this time of the day. "Hello??!!" I shouted. I knew I shouldn't have done that.

————————————————

Emily's P.O.V

"Where is she??? I mean it can't take 1 hour for her to come here" Spencer said.

"We should try calling her again" Hanna suggested.

"Okay, one more time" I said. "Then I'm calling the cops"

"Okay, that's a good idea" Spencer said. "But why the cops?"

"It went straight to voicemail" I said. "And I'm calling the cops because maybe she's been kidnapped or something?"

"Rosewood police department what's your emergency?" Lieutenant Tanner said.

"I think my friend has been kidnapped" I said. "She's not picking up and it's been over an hour"

"We're are you guys?" Tanner asked.

"We're at Spencer Hastings house" I said.

"We're coming there as soon as we can" Tanner said. "We can also check if we see her on the way"

"That would be great" I said. "Bye"

"Bye" Tanner said.

"I'm sure Aria is fine" Alison said. "She probably doesn't have any battery left on her phone or something"

"I don't know" I said. "I have a bad feeling about this"

————————————————

"Why did you do this to me??" I asked.

"If I can't have you nobody can" He said and then I felt a knife in my heart. I couldn't breathe and fell to the floor.

————————————————

Emily's P.O.V

"Look, there's the police department" I said. "Hope they have good news"

"I'm so sorry to tell you, but Aria is dead" Lieutenant Tanner said and it broke my heart so much. We all started crying, she was our friend I mean who wouldn't?

"WHY???!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO KILLED HER BECAUSE I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH" I screamed.

"Take it easy Em" Ali said.

"I can't Ali, and you need to take this more seriously because Aria is dead" I said.

"Okay, so clearly everyone has had a rough day, maybe we should just go sleep?" Hanna said.

"Okay, but this is surreal" I said. "Goodnight everyone"

"Goodnight"

Sorry that this chapter is so short, but I just didn't like Aria in this book, I know I wrote it and that's why I killed her off. So I'm not good at writing death scenes so that's why it sucks.

Until we meet again💖
-Bia❤️