6

I'm really proud of myself, I've written 2 chapters in a day. Usually I'm to lazy to write anything😂 But I hope you'll like this chapter. In this chapter Hanna and Caleb is going to have a private chat and then Spencer and Aria's thoughts.

Hanna💄: Hi, babe.
Caleb💻: hi....
Hanna💄: Whats up?
Caleb💻: nothing much, just missing you.
Hanna💄: omg you're so sweet.
Caleb💻: But you're the sweetest.
Hanna💄: thanks✨
Caleb💻: I know I've already said I was sorry, but I'm so so so so sorry about saying that to Spence. And I completely understand why she doesn't want to talk to me. And it's fine, I just hope she can forgive me someday.
Hanna💄: She's going to forgive you.
Caleb💻: Are you sure?
Hanna💄: yes, I'm sure. And why do you even care so much about her? Are you still in love with her? Who am I kidding I know you're still in love with her. If you love her so much try to win her back. I don't care. Just don't hurt her or Toby.
Caleb💻: okay, I will. Thanks Han, I hope we still can be friends.
Hanna💄: of course.
Caleb💻: I'm gonna write to her now.
Hanna💄: okay.

Private chat between Spencer and Caleb

Caleb💻: I know Toby broke up with you so do I still have a chance with you?
Spencer🤓: Caleb, u serious?
Caleb💻: 100% serious.
Spencer🤓: You've just broken me and my boyfriend up and yet you're asking me if we can be together. Wow that's low.
Caleb💻: you know, how do you know the baby isn't mine?
Spencer🤓: because you and I haven't been together since 6 months back.
Caleb💻: okay, you're right it's probably Toby's.
Spencer🤓: so can you leave me alone now, because I'm not interested in you.
Caleb💻: Are you into someone else?
Spencer🤓: maybe I am.
Caleb💻: tell me now.
Spencer🤓: no I'm not gonna tell you about my secret crush.
Caleb💻: fine.
Spencer🤓: bye Caleb👋

Spencer's thoughts
I know it's wrong to be in love with your best friend but I can't help it. She's the one who has helped me through everything. Whenever I call she answers it can be 3 am and she still answers. I'm really lucky to have a friend who cares so much about me. I don't want to ruin our friendship because I'm in love with her. I don't know what to do. It's just easier if I kill myself I don't have to think about anything. But I would miss Aria so much and I can't kill an innocent baby. But what if I'm a bad mother? What if I can't handle the pressure? I'm after all not supposed to think about my best friend in that way. Argh, this is stressing me out. I'm going to try sleep it away. Who am I kidding that's not going to work but I can try. You know the feeling when you think no one cares about you? In my case no one cares about me. My dad abuses me, my mom doesn't care about me, my sister is threatening me, my best friends just say they'll care about me but they don't. It sucks to be Spencer Hastings. The perfect girl, who isn't as perfect as she seems.

Aria's thoughts
I have this feeling in my stomach every time I see Spencer. I don't know what it is, I can't be in love with her because I'm in love with Ezra. Or am I really in love with him? I don't know. Spencer has always been that friend who sticks up for you, loves you no matter what, cheer you up if you're sad, helps you, laughing with you, crying with you and everything like that. I don't know why but I can't get her out of my head.

I kinda cried a little while writing Spencer and Aria's thoughts. It was really emotional. I kinda ship Sparia. Not more than Spoby though. Spoby is my favorite ship at all times. But anyway I decided to write 2 chapters for you guys just because I was bored😜 Hope you'll like it.

Until we meet again
-Bia