10

"Aria😍 added Spencer🤓, Alison💍, Emily, Hanna💄, Caleb💻, Toby🚔,
Ezra☀️ and Mona💫 to a group chat".

Aria😍: Hi guys! I know some of you in this group chat aren't on the best terms right now but I wanted to get everyone together at least one more time. So feel free to write what you want, as long as you don't hurt anyone of course.
Alison💍: I still think Mona is an ugly bitch.
Mona💫: Thank you Ali.
Hanna💄: Are you thanking her for calling you a bitch??!!!
Mona💫: I was sarcastic Hanna.
Hanna💄: That explains pretty much everything.
Mona💫: not really, it doesn't explain why Caleb, Toby and Spencer have a triangle drama.
Spencer🤓: Really, Mona. We don't have any triangle drama. Toby and I are broken up since a week ago and I hate Caleb's guts for what he did to me and Han.
Ezra☀️: that's a good answer Spence.
Aria😍: I'm sorry if you take this personally Spence, but you think everyone is in love with you because you're so smart and perfect!
Spencer🤓: u serious Aria? Are u calling me a slut??
Emily✨: That's really mean Aria.
Aria😍: Yes I'm calling you a slut Spence, do you have a problem with that??
Spencer🤓: actually I do, because in cause you don't remember we're best friends and you don't call your best friend a slut.
Aria😍: I just did bitch.
Spencer🤓: so you started this group to call me a slut and a bitch, sure go ahead call me what you want cuz I honestly don't care. I'm ready to move on from all the guys in my life so then you can't call me a slut anymore.
Alison💍: I kinda agree with Aria. You're a bitch and a slut.
Emily✨: are you serious Ali, are you fucking calling your cousin for a slut and a bitch.
Alison💍: yep, that's exactly what I do.
Spencer🤓: I honestly don't care if you think I'm a bitch because you think everyone is a bitch. But I honestly feel sad that you need to call me a slut so you can feel better after.
Hanna💄: I agree with Spencer, Aria you're pretty mean to Spencer right now the same goes for you Ali.
Caleb and Toby: I think Spencer is a slut.
Ezra😍: Aria, I don't get it, why would you call your best friend a slut and a bitch all of sudden. I'm totally on Spencer's side.
Aria😍: At least I have Caleb, Toby and Alison on my side.
Ezra☀️: I still love you though but I think you went too far against Spence.
Spencer🤓: I get that Toby is on your side because he called me a slut last night but the others, I don't understand what have I done to you??
Aria😍: you are disgusting that's what you are!!
Spencer🤓: okay by what have I done??
Aria😍: you got pregnant!!!
Spencer🤓: Yes, I didn't really plan to be pregnant at 25 years old but here I am. So what's the problem???
Aria😍: The problem is that I'm in love with you Spencer Jill Hastings.
Ezra☀️: what the fuck Aria.
Spencer🤓: a.r.e y.o.u i.n l.o.v.e w.i.t.h m.e?
Aria😍: for fucks sake yes!! I'm in love with you and I'm sorry I called you a slut and a bitch I didn't mean those things.
Mona💫: wow it just went from 0-100 real quick.
Emily and Alison: let me grab my popcorn🍿
Ezra☀️: I'm in love with you too Spence.

So much drama in this chapter😂👏 I can't believe I've got over 200 reads on this book😍 Thank you all so much. It wouldn't be possible without you guys. I love you so much😍

Until we meet again
-Bia