11

"Alison💍 added Hanna💄, Aria😍, Emily, Spencer🤓, Mona💫, Toby🚔, Caleb💻,
Ezra☀️ and Alex💭 (Spencer's ex) to a group chat".

Spencer🤓: WTF ALISON WHY DID YOU ADD ALEX TO THIS GROUP CHAT, YOU KNOW I CAN'T HANDLE THIS MUCH DRAMA AND YET YOU'RE ADDING MY EX.
Alison💍: Don't be mad Spence, you know Alex is the one you want.
Spencer🤓: No it's not!!
Aria😍: Who is it then Spence? We're dying to know.
Ezra☀️: Yeah, is it me, Alex, Toby, Caleb, Aria or somebody else??
Spencer🤓: If you must know, it's Aria.
Emily✨: What😱😱😱😱 That's great Spence, I've always secretly shipped you two together.
Alison💍: Come on Spence, what will your parents think?? You haven't told them that you're pregnant yet and you're gay. How will they react??
Aria😍: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MAKING FUN OF SPENCE BECAUSE SHE'S GAY??!!! THAT'S SO FUCKING LOW ALI!!!!!
Emily💍: If I had to choose between Ali and Spence, I would've choose Spence. Because she isn't as mean as you are Ali and she's my best friend and best friends stands up for each other.
Hanna💄:I agree👆👆👆👆
Alison💍: Are you two in love with her or something?? Because it wouldn't weird because everyone already loves her in that way. I do.
Spencer🤓: Wait,what!! Not you too😭😭 Even though I don't understand why you added Alex in this group chat if you're in love with me.
Alex💭: I still love you though.
Spencer🤓: Didn't seem like it when I caught you cheating on me.
Emily✨: Sassy, Spence👏👏 let me grab my popcorn🍿.
Alison💍: Anyways as I was saying, I added Alex to see who you loved and you love Aria so all the others who isn't Aria leave the two love birds alone.
Spencer🤓: thank you Ali.
Alison💍: no problem😊.
Caleb💻: I'm going to tell your mom and dad that you're pregnant Spence.
Spencer🤓: No, you're not. I tell them myself.

In the next chapter Spencer is going to talk to her parents. How do you think they'll react?

Until we meet again
-Bia