5

This chapter is a private chat between Ezra and Aria. But I wanted to do a chat with the group too. Enjoy😊

Ezra🍺: Can we change our emojis again? I want to change yours and I'm not happy with mine.
Aria🎤: sure.
Ezra🍺: okay, I choose 😍 for you.
Aria🎤: omg thank you. I choose ☀️ for you.
Ezra🍺: okay, change your now.
Aria😍: done.
Ezra☀️: so, what should we do today?
Aria😍: We can go to Spencer's and cheer her up. Only if you want of course.
Ezra☀️: yeah, sure I can talk with Toby when you cheer her up.
Aria😍: good idea.

At Spencer's

Aria: Hey, Spence.
Spencer: Hi, what are you guys doing here?
Aria: we went to check on you, at least I did.
Spencer: thank you Aria, I really appreciate it.
Aria: of course, I'm your best friend.
Spencer: and you're mine.
Aria: so how have you been?
Spencer: good, except Toby is working a lot and we don't spend so much time together, I'm scared that he might break up with me because of all the Caleb drama.
Aria: I'm sure you're just being paranoid.
Spencer: your probably right.
Aria: it's late so we should go now, but we talk soon okay.
Spencer: okay.

In the group chat👇👇

Hanna💄: I'm ready to forgive Caleb.
Emily✨: are you serious? He fucking slapped my girl.
Toby🚔: and he humiliated mine.
Hanna💄: I know Toby, but I got more humiliated than Spence because he was my man, he still is. Emily I'm sorry that he slapped Alison but it was one time. Come on guys, can't you be happy for me?
Emily and Toby: I suppose you're right.
Hanna💄: so what do you say?
Ezra, Alison, Toby and Emily: We forgive him.
Aria😍: I'm sorry Hanna, but I can't forgive him, he hurt my best friend.
Hanna💄: I'll get it Aria but you and Spencer should be happy for me.
Spencer🤓: I am happy for you Hanna but I can't forgive him, because of him Toby broke up with me. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO RAISE OUR BABY TOGETHER AND CALEB DESTROYED IT!!!! SO I'M SORRY, BUT I CAN'T FORGIVE HIM!!!
Aria😍: Do you want me to kick his ass?
Spencer🤓: who's?
Aria😍: Toby's of course.
Spencer🤓: you don't have to.
Aria😍: but I want to.
Hanna💄: okay, so I just figured out something.
Emily💎: what?
Hanna💄 that Aria and Spencer are so stubborn.
Aria😍: Excuse me, I'm not stubborn just because I can't forgive the man who humiliated my best friend and broke her and Toby up.
I'm sorry but Hanna you've crossed the line by far now.
Alison💍: I kinda agree with Aria.
Emily✨: me too.
Hanna💄: okay Aria if you and Spencer don't forgive him, I don't want to see you anymore. So are you going to forgive and forget or lose a friend?
Spencer🤓: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THREATENING TO STOP BEING MY FRIEND BECAUSE OF A BOY??!!!!! Wow, you two deserve each other. Have a nice life Hanna. I'm sorry but I really can't forgive him. It's really sad that you don't want to be my friend just because I can't forgive him.
Aria😍: I agree with Spencer. It's really sad that you don't want to be be our friend just because we can't forgive him. I hope you change your mind soon Hanna.
Hanna💄: maybe I changed my mind. I'm so sorry Spence. It doesn't matter if you're not ready to forgive him. We can still be best friends. I'm sorry I threatened to stop being your friends just because of this. Please forgive me.
Spencer🤓: I forgive you this time, because a boy can't get between two best friends.
Aria😍: I'll forgive you too.
Hanna💄: thank you, that means so much to me❤️
Alison💍: yey, you made up.
Emily✨: I'm glad you're not fighting anymore.
Hanna, Spencer and Aria: me too.

A/N a little drama between Hanna, Spencer and Aria. But they're meant to be friends so they made up in the end. This is the longest chapter I've done so far so I'm proud❤️ Love you guys😍

Until we meet again
-Bia