Face the music

Time passes and it is September 25th, it's Tracy's first day at college... she feels nervous, but Jade , Judy, and Vanessa are with her because at Athens School Of Creative Arts the four of them were chosen. The students go to the main entrance of the auditorium. The principal of the college was Mr.McClinten. He seemed like he was in his late 40s through 50s. He had dark brown eyes with dark brown hair. The assistant principal was Mrs. Jackson. Tracy started to get along with her professors and the principal, but in the back of her mind she still had the thought of Kathy in the back of her head, this went on throughout her first week of college. But she wasn't alone...

Florida , South Beach
October 3rd

Kathy's POV...

The sun was hot today as I was in my beach house. The sound of the water was soothing and calming, it felt like the breeze of the ocean was surrounding me in its coolness. But, I also felt the heat of the sun creeping into my soul, my memory was playing tricks on me... I missed my diamond... I miss her so much. I've been thinking about going back home but... I've been to afraid to face everyone again... as I came back inside, I heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I asked plainly.

"Room service mama!" Room service!?. I then cracked the door and I felt all the air from my lungs leave my body...

"Ben!? Scar!?" I opened the door all the way. There they were, Ben was dressed in a shirt that said Orlando Florida, with orange and yellow flower shorts. Scarlett had a sexy sundress with red and white stripes.

"Well..." the both came in as I closed the door behind them. Ben took off his sunglasses and took a sip of his drink.
"WE WERE GOING TO ASK YOU THE SAME FUCKING THING! What the Hell Kathy?! YOU JUST DECIDED TO VANISH FROM EVERYONES LIFE INCLUDING OURS,YOUR PARENTS, AND EVEN TRACYS!? SHE THINKS YOUR DEAD OR MAYBE YOUR ALIVE... " Ben had fury in his eyes, him and Scarlett had dark bags around their eyes... they seemed to be crying...

"What you did was really, excuse my language... really fucked up. Instead of coming to us, getting a therapist, and talking to a professional you decided to try to run away from your problems, but in all honesty honey, it didn't work... you hurt us, all of us... including Tracy..." I felt tears streaming down my face. I felt so much guilt after Angels death, it blinded me so bad that I exiled myself .

"You have no idea what Tracy went through. She was in so much pain that she asked us if she could sit upstairs in class at lunch, because she wanted to cry alone. She and when it came time for serious shit, she finally pushed you away from her mind and did her stuff..."I knew it was my fault that I caused her so much pain...

"Did... did she look beautiful on graduation?" Scarlett nodded her head and showed me a picture of her. My living GOD in heaven, she was so beautiful. We then sat on my couch and talked.

"I'm ...I'm sorry... I wanted to call but, I couldn't..." I Scarlett is going to say something.

"Well if you would have gotten off your proud horse , we wouldn't BE in Florida right now."

"Kat, you need to come back with us... I know Angel wouldn't want you to be a coward and run away from the people you hurt, so your coming back with us... everyone needs to see you... including Tracy..." I felt nervous when he said her name. But he was right. I then nodded my head and went to pack up my stuff. I then called the airport and booked a plane ticket for myself, basically because Scar and Ben had their own tickets. The plane was for tomorrow : October 4th , Time of departure: 1:45am for Pennsylvania.
I then called the landlord of the beach house and we made an agreement that my beach house would be a vacation house. I agreed to leave my furniture and that I would pay him 2,300 upfront when he arrived here in two hours. As I hung up I felt hands wrap around me, it was Scar, she hugged me tight and I hugged her back...

"I really did miss you guys..." I said to them. They hugged me back and I started to make us food for us.
"So what are you going to do with the beach house?" Ben asked, I smiled at him.
"It'll become my vacation house... who knows... maybe if everything goes well... I'll take Tracy on a vacation over here..." I sounded hopeful. I still love her.
"I think she would love that... but"
"I know... trust me I know..." the pain of knowing that I might have lost her forever is lingering in my mind.

A few hours later, they broke night. It was 1:00am, Scarlett and Ben had their bags in their car, along with their tickets. Kathy took one more look at her beach house and they were off. When they got to the airport, Kathy paid for her ticket and all three of them got on the plane to Pennsylvania.

As I sat in my seat, I took out my phone and looked at some of the pictures of me and Tracy... one of the pictures was my favorite. It was when we had our first sleepover.

******** Flash back ************
"Baby? Are you awake?" I asked Tracy as she slept next to me. I could feel her breathing against my chest as I held her close to me.
"Hmmm" Tracy hummed sheepishly as she opened her eyes slowly.
"I hope you know that you can't go to sleep yet with a ... TICKLE FIGHT!" I said to her as I tickled her all over the place. All I heard was her laughing as I got on top of her.
"Baby! Haha! Please stop!" Tracy begged as I continued. I then stopped and pinned her hands down on the bed.
"Ok I'll stop, I just love making you laugh " she then giggled and kissed me. I then laid next to her and took the picture.
"It's a keeper!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Yes it is my love..."
********Flash back ends**********
"And indeed , this will always be a keeper my love..." I said to myself ask I sat next to Scarlett on the plane...
"Well, here we go..." Ben said as the plane started to take off. He then pulled out a packet of paper that said:

ATHENS SCHOOL OF CREATIVE ARTS APPLICATION.

"What is this for-" they both laughed as I gave them a confused look.
"That is your new job. I know someone who works there, she is the assistant principal of the college. She's really good people, plus they need a Creative Arts teacher, meaning you. When we land I'll drop off your application. Plus, they have your files from the high school." I nodded my head as I began to fill it out. After ten minutes, I was done with the application. I then put it in the yellow envelope and handed it to Ben . I could have sworn I saw the both of them wink at each other. Well it might not be so bad working at a college, what can go wrong?nothing...

Right?

Here is the third chapter my rainbows 🌈! I hope all of you had a great thanksgiving ! Love you all and I am working on the forth chapter!

Like
Share
Comment