We Meet Again...

It had been 2 days since Kathy landed back at home. She was staying at Scarlett's house as she was trying to get everything like her furniture and appliances. She was going to move back into the plaza, but she had to face her parents, and even Tracy.

Kathys POV

As I was driving to my parents house, I noticed they were both home. As I parked my car next to the driveway, I took a deep breath and got out. I locked my car door and walked to the house. As I approached the door, I took my keys out and opened the door. When I went in, I was smelling my moms delicious roast beef, she was in the kitchen. I then walked slowly in the kitchen and saw my father washing his hands and hugging my mother.
"Don't worry love, she'll come back" my father said to my mother as she sniffed.

"She our only baby Michael, I can't have any children... I just want my baby back..." both my parents turned around and both jumped in shock. They both ran to me and I hugged them tight. My mother dug her face into my chest as she cried.

"I'm here mom, I'm here..." I said as tears came out of my eyes. My dad then hugged me and spoke .

"Kathy Davis... you better not do this ever again! You hear me? Your mom and I were worried sick!" He said with a strong tone. I know he was mad and so was my mother, I don't blame them.

"I won't do this again... I promise." I told my father.

"Good, now... lets talk about something important ... you moving back to the plaza. You will be in your old apartment... again " he said with a strong tone.

"Yes, I know Dad..." I said as I sat on a stool next to my mother . I then got a text from Ben. The only thing he said was " it's done. You start work in a week , the following Monday. You'll be the visual arts/Comics 101 teacher ". Well this was going to be very interesting...

A week later...
As Kathy gets ready for her first day at the college, she notices her phone go off. It was Scarlett. She opened her text messages " good luck today, this day might be... interesting " Kathy was a bit confused at that last part. As she left her old apartment, she took the elevator to the parking area. She then noticed a new car that wasn't hers, ' maybe a new tenant moved in?'.

Kathy's thoughts~~

After a few moments later I'm in my car on my way to the college. When I parked my car I noticed that same car from before. It must belong to a teacher, or a student?. As I shook my head, I headed to the college to meet the principal, the principal was very bold and upfront but he had a good sense of humor. After the little meeting, he had me set up in a room that was called ' Comics 101 '. As I set up all my equipment, I had forgotten something in the office, great job Kathy...

Tracy's POV...

As me, Judy, Jade and Vanessa headed to our comics 101 class, we realized that we had a new teacher for the class. Mark, another classmate of ours said that he spotted the teacher in the office and that she's drop dead gorgeous. Well, no more teachers for me...

"Who can be that drop dead gorgeous?" Vanessa spoke as she got her notebook out.

"I don't know but, they can't top my girl off" Jade said as she kissed Judy multiple times. They were really cute together. As we waited for our new hot teacher , Mark said that she was coming to the classroom. I had no interest , so I started to draw something.

"Oh... my" Judy said.

"What? Is she so beautiful that you can't speak?" I asked as I laughed.

"Umm, no not... really Tracy..." Jade said in a nervous but laughing state.

"Does she seem the date type?" I looked at Vanessa, who seemed to be in a shocked but frozen state..

"What is wrong with you guys?" Vanessa finally spoke.

"Why don't you look at the teacher and-" Vanessa was cut off by the teacher speaking.

"Ok class, my name is Kathy Davis and I'm your new Comics 101 teacher " Kathy... Kathy?... KATHY IS OUR NEW FUCKING TEACHER?! I ... what the hell, we both made eye contact with each other, and when that happened she started to stutter a bit... at least she's alive and not dead... my eyes felt watery, so I turned away from her. I still loved her, I still wanted her but, I didn't know what to think now. Kathy went on with her lesson, I took notes without looking at her, some students began to ask her questions and they started to like her. Kathy noticed that Vanessa, Judy, and Jade were with me. They weren't so shocked to see her though, it's like they said, she'd come back... when class was done I was bold to say:

"Ms.Davis may I speak to you for a minute?" I knew Kathy was nervous but, she nodded her head. And when we were finally alone . She closed the door.

"I... I came back because-" I cut her off with a slap to the face. I was angry but I wanted to kiss her at the same time, my emotions were all over. "I deserve that..." Kathy said.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" I shouted a bit. She tried to reach out for me but I stepped back. I didn't want her to touch me just yet. I needed an explanation of why she just left without a call, text, or anything...

"Tracy, I know I fucked up... and I know that you might never forgive me for running away like that but, I was damaged and in shock... I mean I lost my first love and my best friend. I didn't mean to hurt you like I did... it was never my intention... I just didn't know how to handle the situation..." I was being truthful with her, even though I knew she wanted to deny what I was saying, it was true. I still loved Kathy with the same burning passion in my heart.

"It has been a long time Kathy, you left without saying shit!... I was worried about you... no calls, no letters... nothing! Just a note that you left , it wasn't fair to anyone , including me... " Tracy said as she turned away from me... I knew she was still pissed.

"Tracy?" I asked her with a weak smile.

"What is it?" She said calmly.

"Can we talk at my place? After school?" I asked calmly as she turned to look at me.

"Ok... I'll meet you there" Tracy said as she gave me a weak smile.

"I'll see you there soon "

"Sure thing, oh and Kathy?"

"Yeah...?"

"I still love you, it'll take some time... but... I still love you..." I said as I left the classroom. I was left with a few tears streaming down my face as I smiled...

I still love her...

Kathy ...

I love you so much...

Forever...