A New Face In Town

Billy's POV...

As I drove into the town I was surrounded by lots of noise, but not the type of noise that hurts your ears, but the type of noise that can make a person irritated... laughter. 
'If it wasn't because I wanted to see my sister cause we have lots of shit to talk about, I wouldn't fucking be here in this dull ass town like this one. All I see is people walking around, talking, and giggling and laughing... WHATS SO FUCKING FUNNY!?. These people look like fakers to me... they put on these 'Pretend Smiles', like they are perfect and so is the world, and they fucking parade around this dull town like it's Hollywood . After all the SHIT I have been through in the Crazy house ... locked up with no type of proper help, trust me hate and anger gets to you. All I could say is that in a town full of fakers with other people who look like fucking Zombies, I would HATE TO DROP DEAD HERE!'
I let my thoughts swirl in my head as I pulled up to the house. It was a really beautiful house with a color of reddish wine that was the main color and the trim was gold,what can I say, the guy likes Harry Potter, but I prefer Slytherin, not because of them being rich, but because they are a conniving and sneaky group of people who don't want to be fucked with. As I got my bags out of the car, I grabbed my laptop bag as well. When I opened the door, it was very spacious, and the furniture was modern.the house had two floors, downstairs was the living room, kitchen, a bathroom, a study, and a guest room with a bathroom.the second floor had a bedroom with a bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a king size bed. I placed my stuff in the closet for right now and took out a stack of money, around 3,000 dollars. I then took out my phone and texted my buddy.

Me:
Hey listen, I'm here at the house. And also... it's not an apartment you dingus! It's a house.

M:
Yeah yeah whatever, I'm glad you like it. Also dye your hair! And shave your mustache .

Me:
Ok ok loser lml

M:
You love me tho 🐍💕

Me:
Yeah ik bro... ok so I'll ttyl

M:
Aye aye captain! Ttyl, be careful

As I put my phone down, I looked out the window to my right and saw a girl, but she was no ordinary girl. She had red hair, with baggy but cute clothes. But I lost site of her as she went downstairs.
When I got downstairs, I had to mail something at the post office, it's cool that she was heading that way anyway. As I got there she was smoking outside, and what happened next made me smile.

Mystery girls POV...
As I left the house I got a text from my ShitFuck:

ShitFuck:
I hope you're ok sweetie, I know you hate me but I did that thing for a reason. Please come home soon... we miss you and we want you to call.

???:
First of all, you don't love me! All you want to do is fuck around and hurt me. You have never been my Father since the day I was born! You don't know anything about me at all! Don't fucking waste my time thinking I'm going to forgive or forget. Second, my real mother is DEAD! That fake bitch you have is not my mom. So leave me alone.

ShitFuck:
DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! IM YOUR FATHER! IM TRYING TO DO MY BEST HERE AND YOUR NOT BEING FAIR...

???: YOU WERE NEVER MY FATHER ERIC! So do me a favor and stay out of my life for good!!! Plus I have a life here without you and that bitch that is just using you! I'm your only child and I wish you were never my father!

ShitFuck: Number has been blocked

As I felt tears streaming down my face, I wiped them quickly and went to the post office. As I walked to the post office, I saw a guy go to the outside P.O boxes and open his.

Hmm... he must be new, he is pretty cute.

I thought to myself as he smiled at me. I then felt my cheeks get hot as I walked in and dropped something off, and when I came out, I took out a cigarette and lit it up, I stood on the side so I wouldn't bother anyone. But some bitch had to complain about the smoke in the wind.

"Uh excuse me?! Can you smoke somewhere else?!" The blonde bubble head said as she gave me a nasty face so, I didn't keep my mouth shut...

"First of all, I cannot Control the Fucking wind blowing the smoke in you fugally face you blonde bimbo, and second, you're lucky I'm not a guy cause I'd punch you in the face so hard you'll wake up in 2035" I said a calm but scary tone. The girl looked scared out of her mind so she began to walk away from me very fast. As I smile to myself, I see that guy from earlier, he's laughing and looking at me.

"Hey man, what's so funny?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

"Nothing, it's just that you a pistol that's all, why don't you come over here so we can talk?" He said with a smirk.

"Ha, I'm the woman, so you come to me" I said in a dominant voice.

"Ooh Feisty huh?" He said as he winked at me. I then smiled as he walked to me, I'd have to admit, he was very hot up close.

"So mister, what's your name?" I asked him with my sexy dominant voice. He grinned at me.

"I'm Luis ... Luis Torres, what's your name beautiful?" I felt my face get hot as he winked at me.

"I'm Lisa Evans..." I took my final puff of my cigarette and dropped it. As I turned it off , Luis and me walked back towards my place.

"So, what brings you to this place? You look more like a city guy." He started to laugh as he scratched his head.

"Well I came here cause I'm visiting someone. And yeah, I'm more of a city person."

"Do you have family here?" I asked as we cut through the park, around the park we saw owners with their dogs playing on the grass. There was a group a kids playing Double Dutch and hop-scotch. We then sat on the grass near the lake and talked more.

"I do have family here, I have to visit them soon, I'm just getting settled in first... but anyway, what about you?" He smiled as he leaned back on the grass.

"Well, I ran away from home a year ago... and Eric married some prissy little bitch who is money hungry..." I felt my eyes water... "my real mother died of liver cancer two years ago. I had enough money saved in my account to come here and start a new life..." I wiped my tears as he sat back up and hugged me.

"I'm really sorry about your mom..."

"It's ok, at least I was there for her... Eric was full of himself."

"Who's Eric?"He asked as he handed me a tissue.

"My dad, he's a poor excuse for a man... he doesn't know how to handle anything, he has all this money and he's blinded by greed and power... his mistress will make sure she sucks him dry from his money." I laughed as I pulled out a stick of gum.

"I can understand where your feelings come from...I lost both of my parents  in a car crash. They were on there way home from my dads business party. He had won an award for being the best technician and software designer."  Luis was looking in the distance as we saw a family of ducks swimming.

"When my babysitter got the call, let's just say it was a lot to handle..." he said with a weak voice. "But that's life... I miss them a lot , but I know that they will always be with me." He said said as he stood up and held his hand out to pull me up.

"I had a nice time talking to you Luis."

"So did I Lisa... well I gotta go unpack some more, I'll catch you tomorrow" he winked.

"Sure thing Lue, see you tomorrow" I said as I walked the opposite way... it was nice talking to a new face in town. He seemed very... interesting to talk to. Hopefully I get to see more of him.