Two Peas In A Pod

!WARNING!
May contain Sexual content

Two weeks later...

Kathy was determined to get the love of her life back, she had spent as much time with Tracy out of school. It was movie night. Tracy invited Kathy over to watch a movie because it was Friday night and she had no school on the weekends. Tracy had felt a certain sensation of lust for Kathy during the two weeks... Kathy wanted to take things slowly, she didn't want to rush anything... but for Tracy... she needed more then time. She needed Kathy.

Tracy's POV...

As I was preparing something for me and Kathy to eat, I noticed that she was trying to pick out a movie for us to see.
I started to laugh as a movie fell on her head.

"Ouch!" Kathy groaned as she rubbed her head. All I could do was laugh at her, I missed that clumsy Kathy.

"Do you need help?" I said as I placed her plate on the table.

"Nah, I'm ok... fancy seeing fantastic beast ?" She smirked at me with her adorable eyes. I nodded as she turned on my Blu-ray DVD player and placed it inside. I then took off the big pillow on my side and sat on the couch eating my chicken and cheddar cheese tacos. Kathy sat next to me and started eating.

"They look good, thanks Tracy" Kathy said as she bit into her taco.

A few minutes passed by and we had finished eating our tacos. We had sat next to each other looking at my favorite part of the movie.

"You gotta be kidding me?! Really?! It's really clear that she has feelings for him" Kathy said being the cute Harry Potter geek that she was. I was the one who got her into the series and I was smiling to myself to see how much she still loved it.

"I know, Ron doesn't understand that he is going to loose her if he keeps it up like this." I exclaimed as I paused the movie to get a refill of Sprite. Kathy shook her head.

"Hermione deserves better then that, I mean come on man! You got poisoned and you ended up in the hospital wing and you clearly said 'Her - Mio - Ne'. Such a clown I swear. Kathy laughed.

"Well I'm glad you still find enjoyment in the movie" I giggled.

"Of course! Are you for real? I love seeing this series with you and only you." She winked.

"~ No problem" I said. We then went to sit back down and finish the movie, and I noticed Kathy was sitting with her the top of her button down shirt was opened  at the top, messy tie, left arm behind my couch and with that it was slowly setting me off.

You still love her don't you?

Who? Me?

No Bill Clinton's Wife... OF COURSE YOU!

Listen brain! I'm trying to have a good time here, so please leave me alone...

I was arguing mentally with myself. It was hard not to get turned on around her. She noticed me staring at her at times. It made her laugh as she came closer to me.

"Are you ok Tracy?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah... I'm ok... why you ask?"

"Well..." She scooted closer to me. "You seem distracted or something" She said with a smirk. I bit my lower lip as I tried to hide my blush. But she kept her distance because she wanted to respect my personal space. But I couldn't take it! I wanted her close to me, I know that it's been a year since we've seen each other but, I still love her. I smile as I look at her. She glanced at me as I winked at her, Kathy blushed as she smiled.