5

"B-bomin ahh"I said as my vision got clear.

I sat on my bed and out of a sudden my head got light and got dizzy.My head was spinning itself and I was slapping my head several times which didnt help a lot.

"Y/n-ah your awake!"A voice said and sit next to me on my bed.

"Ughh where am I?"I asked as holding ku forehead.

"Dont tell me you forgot it already. Y/n were at the tree house,the tree house where we made memories with each other.We invented this."Bomin said and hold my hands.

DdukDduk

DdukDduk

DdukDduk

DdukDduk

"Eww Bomin you dont need to say a very long and cheesy line..."I said and pull back my hand from his grip.

Hell yes,I do love his embrace or whenever he's holding me but this us wrong,he has a girlfriend.

"Eikk but I thought you like it hearing cheesy lines from me.."He said showing his proud smile.

I roll my eyes in annoyed and tried to recall this house wait TREE HOUSE

"Urm wait how do I ended up in here?"I asked as the thought came across my mind.

Bomin bit his lips which I FOUND IT SUPER HOT!

OkayOkay

Back to reality.

He bit his lips before answering me.His eyes roam around in every direction trying to find an answer.

POV
Choi Bomin

How am I suppose to tell her?

Flashback

Hyojun and I were chasing each other at the park.

I walked pass a girl and a boy who seem to have an intense conversation.As much as I want to hear the conversation I cant,Hyojun needs me.

I cant leave Hyojun.

After I caught Hyojun,I wrapped my arms around her and snuggle on her neck as she laugh because its ticklish.

"Yah Bomin-ah stop it!I cant take it hahaha"She laugh as she slap my arms

How I miss this moments when Y/n and I used to be in this situation.

Too bad,she's just a soul who's living on earth.

Hyojun?

I feel sorry to her,why?

I used her.

I used her to make me forget Y/n.

I used Hyojun even though I never feel the same towards her.I might sound selfish right now but I need to move on from Y/n.

Y/n is dead,she dont have any memories about her being dead and thats why she's lonely for awhile now.

Yes,I knew from the start that she's dead but I deny the fact that everyday I saw her jogging as usual passing by my house plastering on her sweet and pretty smile doesnt knowing that nobody can see her smile.

Yet,I dont want to tell her,I dont want her to be gone.I want her to stay with me.Stay by my side.

I still love her.

I love Y/F/N

She's my other half and my partner for the rest of my life.

While I was deep on my thought.Hyojun already left me due to family business.

The cloud is changing its colour and then I heard a girl voice talking in the wind (yeah my grammar sucks but you get what I'm trying to write rite?)

"I'm not dead....."

I follow the voice and it lead me to the girl earlier and when she look at me our eyes met each other and something inside her sparkle.

Then she suddenly faint

"Y/n!"I shout quickly catching her.

"Y/n theres no time to play games,wake up!"I said panicking as I gently slap her face.

I was scared as heck and I feel like I need to use the toilet to poop but ughhh.

"Y/n-ahh pleasee say something..."I beg even though she will never hear me.

I was sitting on the ground and Y/n's head was on my lap with her messy hair.

While I was holding her hands I realize that a red liquid was pouring little by little from her hands.