7

Flashback ends~

POV
Y/n

I woke up again after the next day,feeling dizzy,ughh dizziness this days they just cant get any better just like my life.

When I sit on the bed I felt a hands snake into my waist,I look to my right and saw Bomin sleeping and snoring while hugging me.

Awww isnt he cute?I wish I can be with him like this longer,Choi Bomin I think Im in love with you.

But sadly he has a girlfriend.

"Bomin,Bomin wakeup"I whisper to his ear softly waking the giant up.

"Bomin........"I whine and shaking his body.

"Eeeyyyyyy whatever Im just gonna go now.."I said and stand up unwrapping his arms from my waist.

Just as I was standing up,he pull me back to the bed.Hugging me,snuggling closer to me,resting his head on my shoulder letting his breath touching my skin and tangle his legs with mine.

"Hmmmmmm I love this.."He said and I just freeze

"Choi Bomin stop acting like this,you have a girlfriend.."I said and finally stand up.

"I-you dont understand Y/n its complicated,I still love you..."He said finally standing up.

"Even if I still love you,I cant be with you..."His mood suddenly change.

"Im sorry Y/n,I know you still love me,but please move on.."He whisper and leave me alone in this treehouse.

I came back to my senses and cry hard on the cold ground.

"N-nobody w-wants m-me..."I cried harder and harder.

Just then a strange light door suddenly appear infront of me it was open,it was asking me to step in it.

I wipe my tears away and walked in.

As soon as I walked in I was at another house.

I was standing beside a woman in her 30's she was holding a book and a pencil and infront of her sit both of my parents crying.

W-What is this?

"Are you Lee Y/n?"The woman asked

"Yes I am..."I said nudging my eyes asking her that why I''m here.

"Well I'm an exorcist and I can see soul.So dont worry Im not bad Im good.Your parents pay me to talk to you"She said pointing my parents infront of her.

"Excuse me,but I dont understand,soul?Im a complete package human.."I said sarcastically

The woman has his mouth wide open and turn to my parents.

"Mr.Lee......"

"Yes,did you talk to our daughter?"My father asked holding my mother hands.

"Yes about that,she doesnt know about her death,this is a serious problem for your daughter Mr and Mrs Lee"She said seriously

"And why is that.."My mom said

"She is still yet not send to heaven and the worst she doenst know her own death.."She said making my parents and me aswell tear up.

"Im dead?"I asked sniffing around

"Honey Im sorry to announced that you are dead..."The exorcist said

"Im sorry but I want to know when is my death"I said with all my courage

"Mrs.Lee when is Y/n death?"

"My princess died 5 months ago,all of us came to her funeral even Bomin came.."My mom said

"Whats the cause of my death,please tell me,I ned to know!"I said,Im kinda mad right now.

Im dead

Bomin knew

The worst is

He didnt even tell me

"Mrs.Lee your daughter want an explanation that cause her death please talk to her she's infront of you.."She said

Dad hold Mom's hand before mom proceed saying

"Y/n I know its a heartbreaking news right now,I cant believe my baby doesnt even know her death."

"You died 5 months ago."

I walked closer to my mom kneeling beside her while crying non-stop.

"Honey you committed a suicide in your room"

-
Vote and comment juseyo❤️