12

POV
CHOI BOMIN

"Bomin-ah I love you...."Thats all Hyojun say before she died a second ago.

Im still processing whats happening,luckily some of the doctor and nurses were in the room and some of them still tries to save a life hoping that a miracle will come.

And here I am sitting outside the room feeling low that everybody that i love in mylife must be gone.

"Y/n........"I said while remembering her face a week ago and cried again.

Im sorry Hyojun but I cried for Y/n not for you #TheFeelingsOfOneSidedLoveSorryNotSorry

POV
HYOJUN

All I can see is white now,where am I?Why do I feel like Im in a box?Im sad that I have to leave Bomin and I know that he's not happy with me since he always talk about Y/n on our dates,sigh,why cant I be Y/n-unnie?

"Hyojun-ah,you came...."A voice said following another one.

"Hi Hyojun-ssi"Nayoung unnie said along with Y/n unnie.

"Hi..."I said lowkey taking my breath.

"So how are you?"Nayoung asked,side-hug me.

"I feel like crap.."I said and cracked up crying infront of my two sunbaenim.

"I-I want to make Bomin-oppa happy but it looks like I failed him...."I said shuttering while crying

"Aigoo Hyojun,you made him feel enough already"Y/n said sadly and pat my back.

"But you dont know how happy he was when he kept on saying your name Y/n Unnie....he seem's to be happy by telling you on our date"I said rubbing my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..."She said and looked away from me,I can see her wiping her no-form-tears.

"Girls I know your crying please stop it"A deep voice said out of nowhere without its owner.

"W-who's there?"Nayoung asked,scared

"Dont worry girls,Im here saying that Hyojun is still alive"The deep voice said as it echo the white room.

"I-I'm st-still alive?"I asked shocked along with Nayoung and Y/n Unnie.

"You will be awake on the other world in 2 minutes,by that time the doctor and nurses have saved you"It said

"C-can other s-soul replace my b-body?"I asked and Y/n looked at me shocked

"Yes other soul can replace your body but dont you want another chance to live again Hyojun?"It asked and I smiled

"Its okay,I give this chance to Y/n."I said and smiled forcedly to Y/n.

"B-but dont you want to see Bomin again?"Y/n asked holding both of my hands meanwhile Nayoung unnie give us some space to talked.

"Unnie,listen to me"I said and cup her face so she can look at me.

"I know you love Bomin oppa and I know Bomin oppa love you more than he love me,I want you to make him happy for me.Please"I said

"Unnie,promise me!"I said and let out my pinky promise

Y/n look scared at first but then she finally gave in.

"I promise"She said and connect our pinky fingers together.

"If your done you can walk to the light now"It said

Y/n look at me and Nayoung before nodding.

"Go!Be happy again"I said couraging her.

"Dont forget us Y/n!"Nayoung said standing next to me and then Y/n stepped into the light and gave us her last bright smile.

"Its not that bad,what could possibly goes wrong right?"I said to Nayoung and she nod.

"Now its time for us to be where we should be"Nayoung unnie said and we walked together to where the place we should be staying.

POV
Y/n

I slowly open my eyes and feel that my back is arching so much

Where am I?

I look at the room and then I remembered,right,I'm at the hospital.Thats the last place Hyojun should be at.

"Hyojun-ssi,its a miracle that your alive again."The doctor and nurses said and I smiled.

"While checking on you few minutes ago,its a miracle that your tumor disease is gone now."The doctor said suprised.

"Its rare for a person to have that chance but farewell your boyfriend wants to look at you now"They said and walked outside.

When Bomin walked inside the room I can feel his smile getting lower and lower everysecond.

"Hey,you okay Hyojun?"He asked holding my hand.

"Im not Hyojun"I said sheepishly.

"Its me Y/n....."I whispered the last part and Bomin's eye immediately lit.

"I-I dont believe you,quiet playing Hyojun,its not funny"He said getting mad.

"Then ask me question about me,I'll answer it"I said confidently.

"Where is our first date located at?"

"In the arcade"

"Our first kiss?"

"On the beach when its sunset"

"What is our secret cat name?"

"Fluffy Y/n and Swag Bomin"

"I-I cant be-believe it..."He said and slap his face.

"Bomin this is real,Hyojun decide to give me a chance to live on her body"I said coughing.

"I-I promise to make you happy.."Bomin said and hug me while Im still in the bad.

"Yah Bomin!it hurts!"I said pushing Bomin off me since some parts of my body is connected to a cable.It frikkin hurts.

POV
3rd person

Starting from that day,Y/n change her name to Ahn Y/n.She doesnt want to change Hyojun's surname since Hyojun was the one who gave her this chance to live again.

Bomin also change,he let Y/n to live with him and started to be happy everyday.

Y/n and Bomin never fight over lame things and eversince then they live happily ever after (I know its lame but bear with me)