11

(Before reading I suggest you guys to listen to Always-Produce101Final while reading this chapt)

POV
BOMIN

"Hyojun-ah!"I shouted at the girl who's sitting down on a nearby bench.

"Oh Bomin oppa!"Hyojun said brightly at me but I can see her dry tears on her cheeks

Whats going on?

"Why didnt you tell me?"I asked as I stand infront of her.

"Tell you what?"She asked innocently,acting like nothing is happening.

"Why didnt you tell me your dying?"I asked firmly and in the corner of my eyes my tears started to form.

"O-oppa h-how - I have Benign Tumor"She said and stand up facing me.

"W-why didnt you tell me?"I asked her

"I can still save you"I said weakly.

"I cant rely on you Bomin,the cost for the medication is very high,my parents are dead Bomin they cant help me anymore and my other relative they dont care about me and same goes to you.If I keep on relying to you you will leave me one day.So its the best if I leave early"Hyojun said running away but I hold her wrists preventing her to leave.

"If you want to die early,its not my fault that the god love you.But promise me,on your last day I want you to stay at the hospital.I want you to die peacefully in the hospital bed"I said and suddenly she cried.

Hyojun cry and cry and cry.Cry hard bruh.I sigh and pull her for a hug.

"Shhhhh shhhhh Im here its okay Hyojun,Im here"I said comforting her.

Even tho if I have her just to remove my feelings for Y/n,I still love her but I love her as a sister.Which she will never know since I dont want to break her heart.

"I'm-I'm s-sorry"She said,hiccuping.

-
POV
Y/n

"Bomin know it already so theres no need for me to be with him"I said weakly seeing the two crying meters away from me.

"Y/n....."A girly voice said but I ignore it because I was to busy stalking the two sadly.

"Pst hey!Bestfriend why do you choose to look at Bomin instead of seeing your bestfriend?"She asked giggling

"Nayoung?!"I asked shocked and turned around seeing Nayoung in a white dress.

"Nayoung-ah!"I shout and ran towards her hugging her tightly.

"Okay,okay I know you missed me"Nayoung said and hug me back.

"I see you already found out that your dead"She said sadly.

"Yea but its okay,Im fine"I said but actually Im not,I dont want to leave Bomin.

While hugging Nayoung tears started to form in my eyes and I cried on my bestfriend embrace.

"Ey?Y/n why are you crying?"She asked comforting me and wiping my tears.

"I-I actually dont want to leave Bomin...I-I still love him"I said painfully

"Shhhh shhh its okay Y/n its okay"She said patting my back.

"Shall we meet Soyoung?"She asked happily and I nodded my head.

After that Nayoung and I walked to Soyoung's house.I expected her to be in the hospital but her parents apply a VVIP doctor so she's staying at her house and the doctor will stop by every weekends to check on her.Rich

"Are you ready?"Nayoung asked and I gritted my teeths nervously.

"Ready as I'll ever be"

"Great now come...."

"Damn her parents must have renovate the house"

"You can say that,look its Soyoung room"Nayoung said pointing to a pink wooden door.

The door is open so Nayoung and I easily walked in,since we're dead,wait no,since we're a spirit,no one can see us.

There lay Soyoung in a bed sleeping peacefully,beside her bed is a small table with a picture 3 of us in a frame posing for the camera.Below theres a word 'Bestfriend' with a heart in the end.

"Soyoung-ssi,I hope life treats you better"I said and pat her head.

"We're so sorry for leaving early.."Nayoung said sadly and sit on the end of her bed.

"We love you.."I said and almost cracked up same goes to Nayoung.

"We-we should leave"She said pulling me.

"I hope life treats her well"Nayoung said and I agree.

"Farewell Y/n"Nayoung said and turn into ashes.

I love you guys,

I walked sadly to Bomin's house and I walked in passing through the wall,it's getting worse now.My body is getting worse they started to become transparent now,almost invinsible.

I walked pass through Bomin's door seeing him curling on the bad crying badly.

"Bomin-ah"I said sitting on his bed.

"Y/n?what are you doing here?"He asked cracking up looking at me.

"I think my time is up..."I said putting on a sad sincere smile.

"W-what?Y/n d-dont leave m-me"He said trying to hold me but he cant.His hands pass through my body.

"I met Nayoung and Soyoung today,oh!Dont forget about SungYoon,I met him today too"I said sadly as my body started to transform into ashes.

"Y/n,Y/n!"Bomin said tearing up.

"I-I love you Bomin,always"I said and close my eyes before leaving Bomin

POV

3rd person

Bomin sat on his bed while crying messily,pulling his hair and punch himself.

But he didnt know this is not the end.

-

Author:
GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE AND WHO SAID Y/N IS REALLY DEAD? ;)

I'm going to give you guys a hint:

THERES A PLOT OF TWIST GOING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHEHEHEHEH

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT JUSYEO😘