8

"I-I committed a suicide?"I asked shockingly and cover my mouth with my hands.

"Im sorry Mr and Mrs Lee but your time is up your daughter needs to go now.."The exorcist say smiling sadly before looking at her wrist watch.

"Y/n you need to go now.."She said sadly as a door started to come to my vision

The door that brings me here.

I step into the door and it brings me back to Korea,to the park.The park where lots of my memories were made.

I was sitting on the dirty ground while crying endlessly.

I died

I committed a suicide

Why didnt I notice this?

Just then a voice ran past through me.

She was crying while running so without wasting any time I ran after her.

"I-I cant believe this..."The girl said while slapping her chest making her hard to breath.

She was now sitting and kneeling beside a lake and I was behind her watching her.

"I-I only got to live for another week,how am I going to tell Bomin?"She cried so hard until I can see her nose changing to red.

"W-what?"I asked in concussion

"Hyojun?"I said as I saw the girl's face clearly

Soon she open a letter and read it again and repeat it

"Lee Hyojun,sorry for the sudden news but we cant do anything for your disease.The medication for your disease cost a lots of money,and since you dont have any family with you we cant afford it.We knew that you cant pay $250,000 so we're really sorry.You have another week before your sudden death"

"What kind of Hospital wrote a letter like this?"I said and face palm my self

Hyojun is going to die within a week

And I'm already dead

Why is Bomin's life is so dramatic?

His loves ones will always die early.

I mean its not Im complaining

Well its our fate

God loves us thats why he took us with him.

"I-I need to inform Bomin.."

-

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO!❣️❣️❤️