three

Ah, maths class. I'm not terrible at maths but I certainly don't enjoy it. Either way, I sit down on my seat and quietly pull out my notebook. Quite honestly the main reason I dislike this class is because none of my friends are in it. Oh, and Zhong Chenle and Park Jisung are in it. They're so loud all class and unbelievably annoying. Some people would like to pass this class ya know.
   Aaaand speak of the devil(s), in walks Chenle and Jisung. They're laughing obnoxiously (cue the dolphin noises), pushing each other in the doorway. I hear a new voice mixed in with them, causing me to look up. Only out of slight curiosity. My eyes fall on a particular red head, which causes a light pink blush to color my cheeks, and my head to quickly snap back around so that I'm facing forwards again.
   I lean my head down on my desk with a sigh. I can hear their voices getting closer, which makes sense for Jisung and Chenle since they sit in the row behind me, but why the other kid? Then I hear the scraping of a chair behind me, and hear the red head's voice as he continues joking with the two other boys. Ah, he's lucky that Yerim is absent today. At last, the teacher walks in and quiets the class down, for which I am grateful. Anymore noise from the trio behind me and I'd have a migraine for the rest of the day.
Throughout the class, I can feel holes burning through the back of my head, meaning either red head zoned out or is concentrating on my hair.
Either one sounds legit to me. I do have nice hair to be honest.