seventeen teen teen

I immediately head to our maths class, which is right after lunch. My assumptions are correct, I find Donghyuck sitting as his desk quietly, his head facing downwards.
I tap his arm before speaking. "Are we still on for tonight?" He wipes his eyes and sniffles a bit before replying. "Yeah." A small smile forms on my face. I reach into my bag and pull out a tissue, handing it to him silently. He takes it from me and pats his eyes gently. "Sorry for snapping at you." Donghyuck says, barely audible due to his voice still being a little rough to use. I ruffle his hair. "Don't be. I was insensitive, so don't worry about it." He laughs a little when I ruffle his hair, before swatting my hands away. "I'm not a kid!" I grin. "Debatable." I simply say. The teenage boy laughs at my response. What a lovely sound.
   Dahee walks in, smiling at me. She gives me a thumbs up and I push her lightly. "Hey!" The taller girl yells at me. I laugh at her, causing me to be the one getting pushed this time. "Okay, okay, I'm done I swear!" I put my hands up above my head, and Dahee smirks triumphantly. "Good. So anyways what I came in here to say is that Nari is transferring here! I bumped into her last night and she told me." I gasp. "No way!" I exclaim. Nari went to middle school with Dahee and I, and we never left each other's side. Her mom wanted to move, and waited until the end of eighth grade to do so. "Why did they move back all of a sudden?" "I was confused too. She said that her dad's work moved him back out here and her mom can't do anything about it." Dahee explains for me.
   A huge grin breaks out on my face, thinking about having my other best friend back. I shudder though, at the thought of her having to be around Donghyuck, Chenle, and Jisung. It's gonna be an interesting year at least. Poor Nari.