five

c.eunji

  Ah, bubblegum...
   Now I really want some. Suddenly I freeze, and turn around a little. I can just barely see Donghyuck chewing something. I turn back around as casual as I can. My heart is pounding at a rapid rate. Calm down Eunji, Jisung was chewing it too. Mayb-
Hah. I just cut off my own thoughts.
   Anyways, possibly Jisung being my soulmate doesn't make this situation any better. And I highly doubt that he is. He's walked into class after lunch eating some kind of snack so many times, and I've never tasted anything.
Is Donghyuck my sou-
Hah. I just cut off my own thoughts again.
I really need to stop thinking.
  Oh, woe is me.

At the end of class, Jisung walks up to me. "Eunji, could you help me study science?" Him and Chenle may be annoying but they're very kind to me. Mostly Jisung though (shocking). I nod and finish packing up my books, before we walk down to the library together.
   We study the entire mod before packing up and going to our last class of the day. A class I have with Donghyuck, of all people. But at least Dahee is in it too. I sit down at my desk. It's closer to the back than my maths seat. Dahee walks in shortly after and sits in her seat in front of me. "I heard we are doing a project." I tell her after tapping her shoulder. She beams at me. "If we can pick partners, you and I?" "Duh." As if that's even a question.
   Our teacher walks in. She's a fairly short woman, in probably her late forties. Her glasses arepositioned perfectly on her nose, as she scans the room. She's one of the nicest teachers I have this year, and the only who's name I just cannot remember. Go figure.
   "Alright everyone settle down. We are going to be starting a small history project. Today, everyone will pair up to gather some information on South Koreas side of the World War Two. You may pick your partners.
   See, I bet you guys thought that she'd assign us partners and I'd get paired with Donghyuck and we'd have to go to his house to work and we fall in love and all that cute stuff but hah! Nope!
Dahee quickly turns around to face me, with a huge grin plastered on her face. The teacher waits until she can see that everyone has picked. "Here's the catch. Once you are done, I will be putting two partner pairs to make a presentation toegther with their information." I gulp. Maybe I haven't beat the system yet.
She starts walking around class putting pairs together as she goes. "...Lee Donghyuck and Choi Bomin with Seo Dahee and Chae Eunji." You're kidding me! I certainly don't voice my opinion though. Instead, I nod, and Dahee and I get started on our research.