{Chapter 1}

[Y/N]'s point of view

I looked around, the note Heka left gripped in my hand.

He mentioned a guild in the letter, one that I've heard a lot of. Fairytail.

"Can I get a ticket to Magnolia?" I asked the ticket master, my voice a sickly sweet tone. He smiled and handed over a ticket.

Another start, all over again.

-Time Skip-

I got off the train and walked into Magnolia. What a peaceful place.

As I looked around, I noticed how many people were around. They all looked so peaceful.

I smiled to myself.

That's when I noticed a group of people that looked a little out of place.

There was two guys fighting, a flying cat hovering over them. Off to the side, there were a couple of girls talking together.

Wait. A flying cat??

I looked closer and noticed one of the girls wearing half a suit of armor, as well as one of the guys.. naked?

Walking over to them, I lifted an eyebrow. "Why is he naked?" I asked the red-head.

"Oh! He's always like that." She smiled and looked at me. "I haven't seen you around before.."

"Yeah.. i'm new here. I'm heading to the Fairytail guild."

The other girl widened her eyes. "That's our guild! Why don't you come with us?"

I nodded. "So what are y'alls names?"

The girls then introduced themselves, as well as telling me who the guys were.

"And I'm (F/N) {fake name}." I said, giving a name that was fake, as to protect myself.

And with that, we headed to the guild.

Family      [laxus x reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें