{Chapter 2}

[Under Editing]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"W.. WHAT?!" They all looked at me as if I were a ghost. "Can you stop. I'm not a ghost." I said with a mad expression. "S..S..Sorry." They said. Everyone studied me . "Just call me whatever you want." I said, clearly dodging the subject.

Pinky just had to say, "Why no...oww!" The red-head slapped him before he finished his sentence. "Natsu, they clearly don't want to talk about it!" The red-head said with a death glare. So his name is Natsu. Eh, I'll still call him Pinky.

"You are pretty dumb Flame Breath." the Stripper said. "What did you say Stripper?" Pinky questioned. Well this is... strange? "You wanna go Pinky?" Stripper threatened. "You don't stand a chance, ice princess." Pinky and Stripper then kept insulting each other, until the red-head shot a death glare at them.  "Sorry Erza!" They said in unison.

   "So Erza" I said pointing at her and continuing. "Stripper and Pinky." They shoot death glares at me and I shrug it off. "And last but not least, Blondie." I said pointing at the blonde. "H-hey!" She said.

---------TIME SKIP----------

{Y/N} POV

We got to the guild named Fairytail. "Watch out! " Some random person said, and then I got hit square in the face with a table. I fell flat on my butt with a headache that hurt when I moved. "Who threw that?" I asked, with a don't test me face. "Laxus!" Someone yelled pointing to the one called Laxus. "This is just a warning." I grabbed the giant by the collar and pulled him down to my level and finished. "Don't test me, I'm stronger then I look." I let go of him. He just "tsked" and walked away.

I walk over to the Master and asked if I could join.  He said of course, and gave me my guild mark on my [B/P] in [F/C]. "Thanks." I said, and left before people could ask my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count- 327