{Chapter 7}

[Under Editing]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My lungs were in pain and my legs were giving out on me.

I was able to get to the forest but I tripped on a rock, causing me to tumble back toward the guild. 

When I finally stopped I tried to get up, failing miserably. 

When I looked around Laxus, the Dragon Slayers, the Thunder Legion, Mira, and Master came running to get to me.

'Nononononononononononono.' I started to crawl away but Laxus picked me up, running back to the guild. He set me down in the infirmary and told me to stay, leaving the room.

'Yes! Now I can escape.' 

I got up and ran to the window, opening it and slowly crawling out. 

When I was half way out, Laxus came back in the room with Mira. 

'Shit.' I decided to jump and started falling but he grabbed my arm. 

"Ow!" I yelled in pain. "Sorry! Wait..." he pulled me back in the room and lifted my sleeve. 

'CRAP!' I thought, knowing what he would see. I quickly grabbed his arm and flipped him to the floor. Laxus groaned in pain as I jumped out the window and ran.

'Man how many times to I have to run?' I thought as I sprinted toward the forest. 

I was almost to the forest when the Dragon Slayers stopped me. 

"Ugh great. Sorry in advance for this." They all looked at me confused as a small smile formed on my face. 

"Magic Dragon Roar!!!!" I shouted as they all fell to the floor. 'HAHA TAKE THAT SUCKERS.' I sprinted to the forest and climbed into a tree.

I took out my dagger and stared at it. "Why do I do this?" I mumbled as I made a small cut. I put the dagger away, shaking my head. I put my hood on and made my was back to the guild.

Before I even opened the door, everyone ran out. It was a combination of scolding and hugs. I managed to escape everyone and get inside the guild. Right when I walked into the guild Laxus grabbed me and carried me to the infirmary.

When we got to the infirmary, Laxus grabbed supplies and cleaned all my cuts. He bandaged them up and we talked about what happened.

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach but pushed it aside, continuing to talk to Laxus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count- 417